Tator's Dodge Tech Session Oct. 13th

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For the love of...its just water (well maybe some acid mixed in) and it won't melt the paint...besides...you know you're gonna detail your Viper before and after the event anyway, regardless of what the weather does. :D

Pretty sure everybody knows the Viper won't melt in the rain, but the point is why drive it since it is absolutely NO fun driving in the rain. Crappy handling in a downpour and being surrounded by aholes on the Throgs Neck bridge isn't exactly where I want to be in my Viper. Probably the same reason people don't go to amusement parks in a rainstorm. Sure you can ride the rides. Is it any fun?

Stop talking about rain. :omg:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pretty sure everybody knows the Viper won't melt in the rain, but the point is why drive it since it is absolutely NO fun driving in the rain. Crappy handling in a downpour and being surrounded by aholes on the Throgs Neck bridge isn't exactly where I want to be in my Viper. Probably the same reason people don't go to amusement parks in a rainstorm. Sure you can ride the rides. Is it any fun?
Stop talking about rain. :omg:

You must be registered for see images

No rain...sunshine and ragweed! :D (ah-chooooo) ~~~juli

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Juli what time do you think you will get there would really hate to miss you. I need to leave by 12 but maybe I might try and change my schedule....Adrian

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Juli what time do you think you will get there would really hate to miss you. I need to leave by 12 but maybe I might try and change my schedule....Adrian

Hey Adrian~~We will probably end up there around noon-ish. Mike will get home from work about 9am, 3 hours to Chuck's. We'd love to see you again~! Thx....juli

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great, I'm going to try my best and wait :eater: Adrian

That would be wonderful, Adrian!! :2tu: Will give Chuck's a call if we plan on being OVERLY late due to weather/situations beyond our control...that way you don't have to wait around too long. :eater: THANK YOU kindly!~~~~juli

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Juli, thanks if it looks like you might be much later than 12 the phone call would be nice and thankful. Adrian

P.S.I have to leave and go pick up my gun a kid cleaned it for me and have to go get it.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Juli, thanks if it looks like you might be much later than 12 the phone call would be nice and thankful. Adrian

P.S.I have to leave and go pick up my gun a kid cleaned it for me and have to go get it.

The gun necessary for the slaughter next time, right Adrian ;). You better not leave me in a corner again :mad:.

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Weather is GREAT for Saturday, cool and clear.
Perfect Viper cruising temps.

:drive: :drive: :drive: :drive:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Weather is GREAT for Saturday, cool and clear.
Perfect Viper cruising temps.

:drive: :drive: :drive: :drive:

Thank you, Jon--We'll TAKE IT!!!
Adrian--Your ever-changing-avatars are always quite unique~!
Keith----Well, since you guys have to leave to get a weapon,DON'T LET US STOP YOU!:omg:
LOL--We will certainly call if we feel we'll be later than noon (GPS will guide us)...thanks guys, would be great to see you all! ~juli

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's now a big question mark if I can come as I was taking a shower this morning I dropped the soap and came up to quick. Sitting in the viper with a pulled back can be painful so Scott I will give you a call to let you know if I will meet on sat. Tiger you might have to pick up my gun without me. Adrian

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's now a big question mark if I can come as I was taking a shower this morning I dropped the soap and came up to quick. Sitting in the viper with a pulled back can be painful so Scott I will give you a call to let you know if I will meet on sat. Tiger you might have to pick up my gun without me. Adrian

Adrian, WAY TOO MUCH INFO about dropping the soap in the shower buddy...hopefully you won't be too sore for Sat.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Adrian--Sorry to hear about your back...hope it improves and you feel better, that's the important thing. Keep us posted~~juli

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Adrian--Sorry to hear about your back...hope it improves and you feel better, that's the important thing. Keep us posted~~juli

Thanks, right now I'm laying on a ice pack and will take the rest of the week off so I want miss Chucks Tech Sessions....Juli will keep you posted....Adrian

P.S. I'm in so much pain so must try to sleep now...Say a Prayer....

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks, right now I'm laying on a ice pack and will take the rest of the week off so I want miss Chucks Tech Sessions....Juli will keep you posted....Adrian
P.S. I'm in so much pain so must try to sleep now...Say a Prayer....

Sleep well. ~juli

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nooooooooooooooo.
Won't be the same without Rambro.
Rest up, Adrian.

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's now a big question mark if I can come as I was taking a shower this morning I dropped the soap and came up to quick.

How deep was the water? Maybe you just got the bends. It'll pass. :2tu:

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
do LI vipers want to meet on the cross island pkwy right before throngs neck bridge at say 9am?

im also bringing a special guest in his red srt10.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
do LI vipers want to meet on the cross island pkwy right before throngs neck bridge at say 9am?
im also bringing a special guest in his red srt10.

Looking forward to seeing you again, Dimitrios...and your guest..and of course, your Vipers! ;) ~juli

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper