Tator's Dodge Tech Session Oct. 13th

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is no Tech Session, we are all going to sit around and eat "Deviled Eggs":fart: along with repairing Go-Karts! :stooges:

But seriously, we will be doing: Leak-down-test and compression, FREE DRB scans & re-setting PCM's for all Vipers that show up! We did the same Tech Sesion for the NE Region this year and I think it is good for everyone to know some of the basics of where HP comes from.

0930-1000 Coffee, danish and of course "Wizard's Eggs"!!:lick:
1000-1200 Tech Sesion
1200-1300 Lunch [Pizza]
1300-1500 Tech Sesion

If you are coming to the sesion, PLEASE RSVP by Oct. 11th [I need a head count for the food!]!!

It will be a fun one and you don't want to miss it!

There will be a multiple choice test in the morning to see how much you know and then at the end of the sesion, there will be another multiple choice test to see how much you have learned [and no cheating Jon!:nono: ].:eek: :hmmm:

Thanks
RSVP 914-763-3136

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
RSVP call made. Mike works the morning, so seems we will miss the eggs....:( . Is the test on the eggs, Chuck?!! ;) We'll be there close to noon I estimate. This is contingent on us getting a driver for the afternoon...I'm up front...just the way it is here!!
We don't want to miss this, as we'd love to meet all the people 'I' have been corresponding with. ~juli

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We'll save you some eggs, Juli.
Your probably coming farther than anyone else, you get the distance prize. (includes eggs)

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We'll save you some eggs, Juli.
Your probably coming farther than anyone else, you get the distance prize. (includes eggs)

LOL--YESSSS!!! Thank you Jon. We didn't want to miss the eggs, but by all means, eat them and enjoy!!! If there's none left, then we missed the 'main event'!!! Again, also, thank you for your support--you know what I mean. :headbang: ~juli

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL--YESSSS!!! Thank you Jon. We didn't want to miss the eggs, but by all means, eat them and enjoy!!! If there's none left, then we missed the 'main event'!!! Again, also, thank you for your support--you know what I mean. :headbang: ~juli

Don't worry, I think the "main event" will happen an 1 hour after Plum eats a couple of trays of eggs.:burned: :drooler: Best to stay away from him the rest of the afternoon. :D

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't worry, I think the "main event" will happen an 1 hour after Plum eats a couple of trays of eggs.:burned: :drooler: Best to stay away from him the rest of the afternoon. :D

LOL!
:fart: We will introduce ourselves in our Vert with top and windows up!! ~juli

HISSNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damn, I was really looking forward to this date and meeting the cast of characters and now someting has come up! Unless I can influence the outcome, looks like I might have to miss this one. Ugh! :omg:

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm in.

Not to worry Juli,
There's usually a few uneaten deviled eggs in Plum's beard for a few days after a Tator Tech session.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm in.
Not to worry Juli,
There's usually a few uneaten deviled eggs in Plum's beard for a few days after a Tator Tech session.

Ummm, glad to know that??? LOL--will be great to see all of you there, sorry we won't see you, Hissnake...unless your plans change, and you CAN make it after all. ~juli

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:confused: I'm working on it! :confused:

BTW: We're in a similar boat...if we don't have a driver for the afternoon, we won't be able to make it...but we're REALLY gonna try!!! This is the ONE event we don't want to miss. Hope you can make it also. :cool: ~juli

OP
OP
V

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When you RSVP, I will also need to know if your bringing a gest!! If you don't mind, would you RSVP by phone. 914-763-3136 I've got everyone on this post BUT I do not if your bringing someone??:dunno:

914-763-3136

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep, RSVP'd yesterday by phone, Mike & I both (so far) will be there. We hate that we are missing the morning's events...but just to be there will be a privilege. Thanx Chuck!
~juli

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not bringing a guest, but I will be bringing the following for the test:
Laptop
Calculater
Abacus
Number 2 pencils
Book bag
Large eraser
Small eraser
Dunce cap
Large notebook
Small notebook
Money for bribes
Eye glasses
Sun glasses
X-ray glasses
Whiskey glasses

Better save me two seats.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

OH gosh, Jon, that is funny!!!! Will any 'English Ales' or Guiness be present??? ~juli

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Confirm So Far:
CitySnake
Frank17
ViperJon
ViperTony
PlumCrazy
Spirit
HisSnake
Mike-Juli
Black Mamba 1
Avi
Tiger
BTH1
93ViperBoy

THIS EVENT IS ON.....RAIN OR SHINE

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is Dave Cawthorne coming up to this great event? If so, bring some goodies. How about a discount for this fine day? :D Hope to see you up here for this one.

- Tony