VIPERS VIPERS VIPERS!!! (Video)

RAYSIR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WTG, FROG. Enjoyed that one!! Music goes with it great, also. I sold my RT for a GTS but your pics makes me want another RT. LOL.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
GREAT video--added it to my favorites, thank you for sharing, and awesome work there!!
BEAUTIFUL Vipers...what a day that must've been!! ~juli

OP
OP
F

-FROG-

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for all the responses!!!! I'll try to upload it to VCA. I'll post when I get it done.

OP
OP
F

-FROG-

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure how to upload videos to VCA.. Anyone know how it's done? I see photos, but not a section for videos.

V

Venomiss

Great Video!!

If it's a small video you might be able to but enthusiast have a limit on what they can load.

You are welcome to join anytime-especially with all the Vipers in your area.
Get Viper Magazine, ability to buy raffle tickets for the new 2008, and an avatar with extras on this website along with many other perks.

Call VCA at 1-800-998-1110 and talk with Beth or Kim. Here's all the information.
http://forums.viperclub.org/showthread.php?t=603453

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
F

-FROG-

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WTG, FROG. Enjoyed that one!! Music goes with it great, also. I sold my RT for a GTS but your pics makes me want another RT. LOL.

Thanks! About the music, I made it myself with software called "Fruity Loops". I just wanted to mention that in case anyone is interested in making their own music too. I'm really into Trance / club type music, and after years of messing with Fruity Loops, I finally got it down to where I can make some decent songs that work well with fast videos. I couldn't decide which one of my songs I wanted to put in the video, but this one worked out pretty good I thought. Anyhoo, thanks everyone!

Last edited:
OP
OP
F

-FROG-

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great video! I smell an Oscar!

lol! Funny thing is... Street Fire, added it to their main "Home Page", so it's the #2 video on their Home Page!!! Sweet! They had some good things to say about Vipers! :drive:

Here's what they wrote!

"Viper fans should rejoice after watching this video. It is filled with more snakes than the San Diego Zoo."

LOL!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper