Homecoming pictures

Limit

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Pictures of me and my girlfriend for Homecoming. I'm 19 and she's 17... I know I look really old and she looks really young(we get the looks quite a bit). Her dress matches the Viper perfectly. I wish we would've gotten more shots with more of the Viper though. Enjoy.:

You must be registered for see images attach

Pictureman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's really cool, matching dress and all. Need more details is it your Viper and house or did you see it sitting out front and went over there and posed with it? lol

RobZ

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I believe it's his car/house. I thought I was lucky owning a Viper at 25. Lucky bastage. ;)

Rob

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very nice pictures of the both of you and your Viper as well, Limit!! VERY cool that her dress matches the blue Viper~~Don't listen to Dave6666--he's got some sort of 'stripe' fever~~~Hope you'all had a great time!!! ~juli

OP
OP
L

Limit

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yeah. I'm 19 but a Junior in college. She's 17 and a Junior in highschool so I had to man-up and go to her dance:(

What's really cool is that our school colors are pretty much the same blue and white.

...and yes the car is mine.

...and she had white heels that matched... It was pretty ironic how it all worked out.

Obsidian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm sure the relationship between the two of you is platonic. In NJ a 16 year old and 19 year old is considered statutory. So at the end of prom night, I hope you simply shook hands.

The Great One

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pictures of me and my girlfriend for Homecoming. I'm 19 and she's 17... I know I look really old and she looks really young(we get the looks quite a bit). Her dress matches the Viper perfectly. I wish we would've gotten more shots with more of the Viper though. Enjoy.:

You are a classic car enthusiast :lmao:

cobramadness

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wow, you look like her dad!

Congrats on owning the Viper at 19. I just purchased mine and I'm 22.

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow! Is that your neice or kid sister? :D Car and date look great. Hope you had a fun evening. Did you feel old at homecoming?

Kmrumedy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow. 19 years old and own a Viper. Way to go.

When I was 19, me and 3 of my buddies had to pool our funds together just to buy a case of beer!!

OP
OP
L

Limit

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I felt really old. It's bad enough when theres the age difference, but then when our looks go in opposite directions and I look old and she looks young, then I feel really **********-ish. It's all good though.

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like you two really enjoyed the car together. Glad to see smiling couples enjoying the Vipers!

SNKVENOM

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You guys look great (and of course the Viper). Brings back very fond memories. Unfortunately they did not make Vipers when I was 19. Dam I’m old.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You guys look great (and of course the Viper). Brings back very fond memories. Unfortunately they did not make Vipers when I was 19. Dam I’m old.

LOL--No, we had the 'ole fashioned cars back then...cars with *gasp* PARTS!!! :rolaugh:
Much rather have the Viper!!!~~~juli

Viperless

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope you appreciate how lucky you are to:

1. Own/drive a Viper GTS at 19

and

2. Still have your cahones intact.

(there is NO 19 year old, college student or otherwise, who would be allowed to date my 17 year old daughter. :nono: )

Be good!

AJT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice car! I'm with kmrumedy, we were getting all our money to chip in for beer at 19.

P.S. You should have opened/closed the door for her.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235