Near stock 94 Viper (These things make LOADS of Torque!)

-FROG-

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had another dyno shortly after this one below and it put down 405HP and 475lbs of Torque.

Mods:
Dynomax Mufflers
No cats
K&N "Cone Type" intake filters
A/C Pully bypassed

Attachments

• -FROG- Dyno_Sheetsmaller.JPG
    -FROG- Dyno_Sheetsmaller.JPG
    82.2 KB · Views: 95

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice! My -93 was almost exactly the same, 410HP, 476TQ, with, quess what, 3" Dynomax Bullits, no cats and K&N's.

0209 CLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just dyno my 94 and results were 347 hp and 400 tq bone stock. Does this sound right? Isn't factory 400 hp 450 tq from factory for a GEN I?

OP
OP
F

-FROG-

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just dyno my 94 and results were 347 hp and 400 tq bone stock. Does this sound right? Isn't factory 400 hp 450 tq from factory for a GEN I?

That does sound pretty low. I wonder if you were on a "Mustang Dyno" or if it was a "Dynojet"? Mustang dynos typically have lower results because they include some crap like wheel mass motion or something to do with the large dyno drum rolling... Also depending on the weather/ temperature/ humidity / heat, etc...

The BEST test is run it at the drag strip. Get some 1/4 mile times for the true test. HAve you done that yet?

0209 CLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That does sound pretty low. I wonder if you were on a "Mustang Dyno" or if it was a "Dynojet"? Mustang dynos typically have lower results because they include some crap like wheel mass motion or something to do with the large dyno drum rolling... Also depending on the weather/ temperature/ humidity / heat, etc...

The BEST test is run it at the drag strip. Get some 1/4 mile times for the true test. HAve you done that yet?

No I haven't done that yet but the weather is getting a lot better here and I should have some time slips soon. Gotta practice launching and etc so we'll see...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave