New person from accross the pond.

Daston

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys

My name is Dave, I'm 23 and a recovering alchaohlic........whoa wrong forum!

Ahem, any way I am from the not so sunny UK. Currently drive a 95 Twin Turbo 6 Six Speed Supra, and have been a massive RT/10 fan from the age of 7/8. Looking at the prices of the RT/10 I will be looking to import one at somepoint next year (Supra is being tarted up before selling). Really cant wait and even the old man is getting excited (he currently drives a TVR Griffith 500).

So glad to meet you all and look forward to Viper ownership

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome Dave, and a very unique start to your introduction!! Since you are in the UK, you might want to introduce yourself to ViperBAZ, Neil-UK, RT/10Dave, madmax (by private messages/***) who are all in the UK themselves. Glad you are thinking of a Viper purchase! Keep us posted~~
~juli

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys

My name is Dave, I'm 23 and a recovering alchaohlic........whoa wrong forum!

Ahem, any way I am from the not so sunny UK. Currently drive a 95 Twin Turbo 6 Six Speed Supra, and have been a massive RT/10 fan from the age of 7/8. Looking at the prices of the RT/10 I will be looking to import one at somepoint next year (Supra is being tarted up before selling). Really cant wait and even the old man is getting excited (he currently drives a TVR Griffith 500).

So glad to meet you all and look forward to Viper ownership

You sound like a 'worthy' prospective Viper owner..... introduce yourself to the UK-VCA chaps and chap-ette (Nadine) and enjoy!