VCA membership

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can one become a member if

...one has sold their viper and have a new one on order?

Donuts4me9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
sure ! keep in mind that the new viper that you have on order should come with a free year of membership just like previous years.

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Donuts is correct: Your new Viper should include one year of membership. If you can get a VIN (or maybe even a VON) we should be able to get you set up. VCA HQ would need your basic information including your selling dealer to verify. Love to have you aboard!

rmani

Enthusiast
Reaction score
what's the main benefit to becoming a VCA member? Discount on parts and service at the dealers?

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
what's the main benefit to becoming a VCA member? Discount on parts and service at the dealers?

If you hang around here enough, you can get endless abuse from other users of the forum. :omg:

Lots of useful stuff to learn here, but watch those questions about traction control and paddle shifters. :nono:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you hang around here enough, you can get endless abuse from other users of the forum. :omg:
Lots of useful stuff to learn here, but watch those questions about traction control and paddle shifters. :nono:

Gee, and I thought we'd forgotten those subjects now....!!! :eater: The abuse is wonderful, I'll take this VCA 'abuse' anyday~~JOIN us, it's VERY VERY fun:2tu: ~~~juli

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

the discounts will be there regardless of vca membership or not. its not worth a lot to be honest in ways of benefits

viper77

Viper Owner
Reaction score

The bennies are priceless and plentyful!!!!!!!!!!!!
The people are even better!!!!!!!!:headbang:
The parties are the best.
None of this can you experience unless you are a member.
JOIN!!!!!

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Part of the benefits for me include:

-participation in events like the autocross which can lead to national recognition
-ability to buy raffle tickets for the VCA giveaway vehicles
-more privileges at this site
-etc. etc. etc.

Regards,
Aaron

Limit

Viper Owner
Reaction score
What parts/accessories and such do members get deals on that others don't? I plan on buying things for projects to do during winter hibernation(mainly visual upgrades), will I be seeing some of my money come back in those regards?

Thanks,

Mark

V

Venomiss

What parts/accessories and such do members get deals on that others don't? I plan on buying things for projects to do during winter hibernation(mainly visual upgrades), will I be seeing some of my money come back in those regards?

Thanks,

Mark
Where are you at in the countyry Mark? Your local club I am sure has some discounts on parts and service(we do here in KC). You would have to call each and every vendor to tally discounts when you tell them your membership number. This was addressed in the other forum on the Illustrated thread previously. Bottom line is that when you join the VCA you are helping to support this site which is paid for by the VCA. Plus you get bennies for doing it.
Viper Magazine, raffles, and bennies on this site along with all the vendors.
It's a great deal !

Last edited by a moderator:
V

Venomiss

the discounts will be there regardless of vca membership or not. its not worth a lot to be honest in ways of benefits
Please tell that to Tim and Dawn Wollesen who are the owners of the Diamondback Viper they won in the last raffle.:)
No, everyone has their opinion and I respect that. I also believe just because we own a Viper it doesn't entitle me to using these boards and then not offering up some support.
Whether I get discounts on services or not.
I hope others feel the same way.
Joining up does show your support whether it is local or national.

Last edited by a moderator:

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
in MY opinion, its not that great to have . but i DO have a vca membership cause i like to support this site i spend time on and get good info from.

the magazine is horrible
the discounts you can get regardless of membership
i personally never enter the sweepstakes here
id be able to go to any local (not VOI) outings anyways

i DO like to be able to post in the events section though and for ME, thats about it.

but everyone else feels there is more benefits and thats great for them. but it still didnt stop me from keeping my membership.....:)

V

Venomiss

in MY opinion, its not that great to have . but i DO have a vca membership cause i like to support this site i spend time on and get good info from.

Thank you and that says a bunch!

Even if you don't like the other bennies :D

Just to let you know-I can't get raffle tickets either thanks to the hubby being an officer.:smirk:

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Thanks, Mark

VENOMISS asked me to reply, so here goes: "will I be seeing some of my money come back?" Great Question and easy answer; HELLL YESSSSS.

Some vendors allow discounts to VCA members. Example: PartsRack allows 22% off to the world, but 25% off most new Dodge Service Parts to VCA members. We allow an extra $50 off CORSA and an extra $75 off Belanger to VCA. Our local dealer here allows a lower LABOR rate, as well as well as a parts discount. Your local club can tell you about local discounts. Thats the short $$ answer.

VCA members get a whole host of other tangible and intangible benefits. Exclusive Auctions; Raffles; Web Forums and tech suport; VCA Notes; Occasional coupon deals; THIS VERY SITE that you all love and use is FREE TO ALL HERE because of the VCA. Please Join.

But the reason JonB wants you to join is NOT because I want to dilute our profit!

The simple and honest reason I want you to join is this: THE VCA MATTERS. The true founders had a vision to create a club with an "IMPACT on the ownership experience."

THE MANUFACTURER SANCTIONS THIS CLUB ! From Before Day 1.
THE MANUFACTURER CATERS TO MEMBERS, ME INCLUDED. You TOO!
THE MANUFACTURER HOLDS OUR COLLECTIVE OPINIONS IN HIGH REGARD.
THE MANUFACTURER SEEKS OUR OPINIONS IN DEVELOPING FUTURE PRODUCTS.
THE MANUFACTURER ENGINEER TEAM LOVES OUR CAR = to OR MORE THAN WE DO.
WITH YOU AS A MEMBER WE HAVE MORE CLOUT. VCA NEEDS a LARGER % of OWNERS.

Please Join. For a Viper owner, the wealth of knowledge (and instant access to it) on this site ALONE is worth the dues. Your generous fellow owners make it so. So DONT BE A FREELOADER. Help to make it better by joining.

If I turned this into a PBS Telethon Im not apologizing. Sneaky Hint: Join VCA '08 NOW (or by 12/31) and beat the $15 '08 dues increase. And get Nov-Dec 2007 for FREE!

(Just like with CELL PHONE companies, only new customers get the best deals......)

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think everytime someone here sells their Viper, inflate your asking price by $115.00 and pay for the new owner to be a member of the VCA. The buyer thinks theyre getting something for free and the VCA gets a new member :)

V

Venomiss

VENOMISS asked me to reply, so here goes: "will I be seeing some of my money come back?" Great Question and easy answer; HELLL YESSSSS.

Some vendors allow discounts to VCA members. Example: PartsRack allows 22% off to the world, but 25% off most new Dodge Service Parts to VCA members. We allow an extra $50 off CORSA and an extra $75 off Belanger to VCA. Our local dealer here allows a lower LABOR rate, as well as well as a parts discount. Your local club can tell you about local discounts. Thats the short $$ answer.

VCA members get a whole host of other tangible and intangible benefits. Exclusive Auctions; Raffles; Web Forums and tech suport; VCA Notes; Occasional coupon deals; THIS VERY SITE that you all love and use is FREE TO ALL HERE because of the VCA. Please Join.

But the reason JonB wants you to join is NOT because I want to dilute our profit!

The simple and honest reason I want you to join is this: THE VCA MATTERS. The true founders had a vision to create a club with an "IMPACT on the ownership experience."

THE MANUFACTURER SANCTIONS THIS CLUB ! From Before Day 1.
THE MANUFACTURER CATERS TO MEMBERS, ME INCLUDED. You TOO!
THE MANUFACTURER HOLDS OUR COLLECTIVE OPINIONS IN HIGH REGARD.
THE MANUFACTURER SEEKS OUR OPINIONS IN DEVELOPING FUTURE PRODUCTS.
THE MANUFACTURER ENGINEER TEAM LOVES OUR CAR = to OR MORE THAN WE DO.
WITH YOU AS A MEMBER WE HAVE MORE CLOUT. VCA NEEDS a LARGER % of OWNERS.

Please Join. For a Viper owner, the wealth of knowledge (and instant access to it) on this site ALONE is worth the dues. Your generous fellow owners make it so. So DONT BE A FREELOADER. Help to make it better by joining.

If I turned this into a PBS Telethon Im not apologizing. Sneaky Hint: Join VCA '08 NOW (or by 12/31) and beat the $15 '08 dues increase. And get Nov-Dec 2007 for FREE!

(Just like with CELL PHONE companies, only new customers get the best deals......)
Thank you very much for giving him an answer.:2tu:

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Please tell that to Tim and Dawn Wollesen who are the owners of the Diamondback Viper they won in the last raffle.:)
VENOMISS / Y2KGTS: Please have the Wollesen's call me. {Unfortunately, not in my database.}

Over time I have become friends with the 35-year ASC Chief Design Engineer, who was responsible for much of their car. He mentioned that he would be happy to chat with the winners and give them some first-hand insights to their great car.

ASSUMING THEY KEPT IT-----have them call me and Ill arrange a conference.

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score

VENOMISS / Y2KGTS: Please have the Wollesen's call me. {Unfortunately, not in my database.}

Over time I have become friends with the 35-year ASC Chief Design Engineer, who was responsible for much of their car. He mentioned that he would be happy to chat with the winners and give them some first-hand insights to their great car.

ASSUMING THEY KEPT IT-----have them call me and Ill arrange a conference.

Of course they kept it! Now what was your number again? :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dsalameh