October 20 Waterfront lunch

JB/SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viper Owners,

The weather is cooling and it's a great time of year to own a Viper! Soooo,
let's get together for a little event...... so we can show off all the Snakes and tell Viper tales......

Since our last event was at a winery 90 miles away, let's stick a little closer to home so more can attend.

Who?

Everybody! Get in your Viper and be there!:drive:

What?

A lunch gathering and car show is the plan. We will give the locals in San Leon a treat with our own Viper show at a waterfront restaurant.

When?

12:00 Noon (back home in time for the college games or honey do's)
Saturday, October 20

Where?

Topwater Grill
815 Ave O
San Leon, TX (minutes from Kemah, map at their website)
281-339-1232
http://www.topwatergrill.com/

Fellow VCA member Troy Harless says the food is great and reasonably priced, the atmosphere is casual, and the place is a destination hangout for car and motorcycle clubs. Must be a good spot, right?:2tu:

Now I know it's hard for some of you to commit, but please let me know if you plan to attend and the number in your party so we can give the restaurant a heads up. :headbang: Show up even if you forget to RSVP, but some idea of the crowd size is helpful to determine parking and tables required.

Note:

We have some new members in the Houston VCA. Hopefully they can attend and we will get to meet some new Viper addicts.

See you at Topwater Grill! Enjoy your Viper in this weather!!

Regards,

Jim

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jim - I am a new member. Please pencil me in as a "maybe" at this point. I will confirm yea or nea by Friday. I wanted to make the last Messina Hof meet, but was busy having my wedding reception.... :D

OP
OP
J

JB/SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats on the wedding. Hope you and the new Missus can make it Saturday.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper