Where to search online for leftover 2006's

MuscleJunkie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have been told there are still several new 2006 Vipers out there to be had. But some of the dealerships are not wanting to give up the info of WHO has them

Anyplace online to find this info?

Thanks

Lawrenzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Autotrader.com

Or call Bill Pemberton at Woodhouse. I'm sure if it's out there he can find it for you. He's a breeze to work with on the purchase too.

JACKED DADDY

Viper Owner
Reaction score
If your interested I have a 2006 coupe. Its blue with silver stripes with 1500 miles.It still has the plastic on it I never had it preped. I would sell it for a super deal. Dennis 908 770-1575

goldcup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is a copperhead color coupe at Max Motors in Butler Mo.Car has 500-600 miles new never titled.I looked at the car several weeks ago it has been on ebay since.Buy it now price was 75k,I was quoted a price of 72k I think.Brian is the salesperson I talked to,seemed like a good guy low pressure etc..

ViperDude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Copperhead might be good to own. That's what I got. Supposedly they only sprayed 51 cars that color ini 2006.

It's got that great flip/flop red/orange effect. Looks almost candy apple at night. Love it!

OP
OP
MuscleJunkie

MuscleJunkie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is Max Motors an actual Dodge Dealership or some boulevard buy here/pay here car lot? For some reason it seemed from an ad I found on the net from them they were the latter

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kevsmu4