(NY/CT) Isn't it about time for Maureens?

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Should be about time for a Maureens breakfast/cruise to nowhere one of these Saturdays or Sundays?

You must be registered for see images attach

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maureen's is the standard breakfast cruise by which all others are judged.

There will be many more.

Till then, the Daily Planet cruise is actually a better drive...but perhaps there is nothing like the fare at Maureen's. MMMMMGOOD!

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maureen's is the standard breakfast cruise by which all others are judged.
There will be many more.
Till then, the Daily Planet cruise is actually a better drive...but perhaps there is nothing like the fare at Maureen's. MMMMMGOOD!

So, are we writing off the Jiminy Peak event? That's our last one we could possibly make.
Understood that not enough people signed up for this one...let us know~! THX....juli

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think the VCA needs to add a new member benefit...a discount on Jenny Craig memberships...Between the deviled eggs, pizza, monster-sized pancakes, basically gorging myself at these events I'm accumulating weight faster than Tiger's post count. If I keep this up I'm going to need the jaws of life to get me in and out of the Viper.

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think the VCA needs to add a new member benefit...a discount on Jenny Craig memberships...Between the deviled eggs, pizza, monster-sized pancakes, basically gorging myself at these events I'm accumulating weight faster than Tiger's post count. If I keep this up I'm going to need the jaws of life to get me in and out of the Viper.

That is SO true! LOL

With regard to the Jiminy Peak trip:
Steve Johnson, [email protected] our CT events director, has taken it upon himself to try to gather up 30 folks to make this happen. He's forwarding emails as I type. If you are interested, PLEASE fire him an email ASAP so we can secure this event. Our deadline is today! :(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets