Shipping Companies - referral?

D

dano

Morning all!

Need to ship my 1997 GTS from Denver to Houston. There are so many compaines out there and the quotes are all over the place.

Any recommendations on enclosed carrier shipping companies?

Thx...Dan in Denver

PAvenomRT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dano,
Reliable shipping is very reliable (I used them to ship my car to VOI 9 last year, as did many others and they were excellent). Also, many others have recommended fellow Viper owner Gary Almond as also an excellent person to ship your car. If you do a search of the forum, i am sure you can find out more, including their phone numbers.
PAvenom RT/10

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gary Almond has shipped my car many times. With out a doubt I would go with Gary. He treats each car like they are his own.

If scheduling is an issue with Gary, my next choice would be Reliable.

OP
OP
D

dano

Thanks. I did a search and the comments above about Gary are echoed throughout this forum.

I just sent him an email.

Thanks!

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If I had to trust somebody with my precious GTS it would be Gary Almond. No first hand experience with him other than talking with him when I was looking at a few cars that were far away but everybody on this forum can't be wrong. If there is ever an instance when I will need mine shipped Gary will do it. :2tu:

Triple7

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have used Reliable, Horseless Carriage, and Intercity all at least twice. I am very particular and will use all of them again.

OP
OP
D

dano

Thanks to all who referred Gary Almond.

Gary took extra good care of my baby. He was "to the minute" with pick up and drop off times. Add me to his recommendation list!

Dano:headbang:

GaryA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks everybody for the compliments!

Dan, it was a pleasure meeting you and doing business with you! Enjoy that warm weather!