Home sweet home.. new arrival

All Blue ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

Hey that's an Aston Martin and a Mercedes and a Hummer where's my car?

Man that thing needs new exhaust...is it running?

Time to polish...

Well it was an anxious day, turned into night but its in the garage and exactly as I viewed it on October 4th. My wifes first words, "Nice job honey, let's go for a ride":drive:

PatentLaw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
By the way, if you have not driven one, take it easy. You have a classic there. Too many of the Blues have crashed. Very very few left. Take good care of her. Good luck.

V

Venomiss

Awesome stuff! Now you can start lining the garage with Viper posters and banners.
Your neighbors will suddenly be very friendly ! Congratulations on your new arrival:2tu:

jpa99acr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
nice car! now you have some great photos to start your Viper album with. Congrats.

1Need4Speed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice ride...:2tu: You may want to change the tires on it if they are the originals. Almost got bit a few times with the factory tires:omg:

I went with the Drag Radials from BFG which work great for my needs.

OP
OP
A

All Blue ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome stuff! Now you can start lining the garage with Viper posters and banners.
Your neighbors will suddenly be very friendly ! Congratulations on your new arrival:2tu:

Yeah, at 7 pm in our quiet neighborhood last night, the beautiful truck started a gathering, then they unloaded a gull wing Mercedes and a crowd started to form, then people were calling people on their cell phones, then the alarm went off in the Aston Martin in the belly of the truck, kids were coming out of the wood work,cameras flashing.... I was just vibrating, it was like nothing I every experienced before. Even my grumpy neighbor came out :dunno: And then finally, my car came out. The ooooooooooooooo from the bystanders justified my purchase instantly.
Took it (no plates !!!!) around the neighborhood as we're not in the city with each member of my family and tucked it in beside the road runner. Guess they are cousins in a way.

My only concern is how much my wife likes the car.;) She can drive a standard........

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nothing better than a GTS/ACR...beautiful!!! That's funny--they unloaded an Aston Martin (! LOVE !) and a Hummer before getting to your ACR!! You will get those whip-lash looks, the Viper is gorgeous...congratulations!! ~juli

OP
OP
A

All Blue ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nothing better than a GTS/ACR...beautiful!!! That's funny--they unloaded an Aston Martin (! LOVE !) and a Hummer before getting to your ACR!! You will get those whip-lash looks, the Viper is gorgeous...congratulations!! ~juli

Gullible neighbor says to my wife " why's Jim buying all these cars?" as she thought they were all be unloaded to my place.:rolaugh:

Scratch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very nice :2tu:
Had to be a thrill to watch that get un-loaded :cool:
Nice delivery truck too.

viperDoug

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Beautiful! I almost bought a saphire r/t 10 with a supercharger on it before I bought my '06 coupe. I always loved that car.

V

Venomiss

So are we driving it today? :drive:
Sure hope so!!!!!

Only if the weather is good of course.