NY/CT Region NOTORIUS Holiday Banquet and Awards Ceremony - 12/8

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damn Russ 2007 was a crazy year for you. I still cant get that boat story out of my mind and now this ...........well thank God they found the clots
Happy Holidays Everyone

Same to you, Steve and our best to Russ as well.
Steve, I wanted to thank you again for Lime Rock in June...that was probably the best *rush* I had in a very very long time...riding in your ACR, your superb driving skills (you DO shift and brake, don't you????? One would never know--can't 'feel' it!! :2tu: ). I appreciate all the time you took that day, I had an absolute blast, thank you! :headbang: ~juli

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Juli , I have no idea if I shift and brake my eyes are closed :) You will have to tell me this year when we do it again .
Have a great holiday

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Juli , I have no idea if I shift and brake my eyes are closed :) You will have to tell me this year when we do it again .
Have a great holiday

Guess with our helmets on, I cannot see you shift nor brake, but really, you drive sooooo smoooooooooothly, I never FELT any braking NOR shifting....you're a marvel!!!! I SO look forward to this again!!! You don't mind taking me around again??? :D :headbang: MAN, I'd SO look forward to that...such a 'rush' that gave me!!! :2tu: THANK YOU...a great holiday to you and your family as well!!!! ~juli

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guess with our helmets on, I cannot see you shift nor brake, but really, you drive sooooo smoooooooooothly, I never FELT any braking NOR shifting....you're a marvel!!!! I SO look forward to this again!!! You don't mind taking me around again??? :D :headbang: MAN, I'd SO look forward to that...such a 'rush' that gave me!!! :2tu: THANK YOU...a great holiday to you and your family as well!!!! ~juli

Don't let Steve fool you Juli, he uses the force and the brakes are missing on his ACR, they will only slow him down.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't let Steve fool you Juli, he uses the force and the brakes are missing on his ACR, they will only slow him down.

:lmao: :lmao: SOOOOO true...don't wanna slow him down ANY!!! THAT was a BLAST...the faster, the better...and Steve did NOT disappoint!~! WHAT a treat it was for me~~I will NEVER EVER forget riding in that ACR...and Steve's awesome driving. :2tu:
~juli

D

DAMN YANKEE

I couldnt get there...parole violation if I did.

But it did answer a question I've had for a while now..

You must be registered for see images

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OH DAMN...DamnYankee!!!! THAT made me laugh so hard, I almost fell off the chair!!!:lmao:
~juli
(Parole violation, huh? Hope it's 'lifted' for our spirited driving season up ahead!!! :omg: ;) )

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth