Team Tech Install Help Needed

redtanrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Putting the Team Tech 6 points in my coupe. I don't have the video and was going to borrow ViperX's. (Unfortunatley Dan is hosting a VCA event this weekend at Hearst Castle and won't be back till Monday pm). The written instructions are vague and refer to the video. I've got the seat out and the eye bolts in, the side bolts are where my questions are.

Really would appreciate someone that I can talk to tommorrow am for about 5 minutes. Send me a PM with your number and I'll call you after 9 am CA time.

Questions, located the inboard bolt and removed, what is the sequence of washer, lap belt and submarine belt, including washers? How tight should the bolt be? Submarine belt then lays on the seat or? Inboard side, sense of where it is? Is this drilled out already or? Tip on cutting the insulation? Lastly, two nuts were in the package, where do they go?

Heading out with my wife for dinner, thanks for the help! Mike

OP
OP
redtanrt10

redtanrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would try e-mailing/calling Jon Brobst at Parts Rack first thing on Monday:

Online Shopping - Home

Site also has the phone number.

thanks, that's my backup, I've got events planned for Monday and Tueday (Springsteen and Laker's opening night) and hoping I can get this done in the am Sunday before we go to the Chargers game. too much going on, should have done this last weekend!