Best Personal Plate Ever

C-Note

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I read an article about someone that had it, it was banned a short time latter. To may complaints. I cant remember what state it was in.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I read an article about someone that had it, it was banned a short time latter. To may complaints. I cant remember what state it was in.

Yeah, usually plates like that do get banned...people do complain...but hey, if it's not THEIR plate, what do they care?!! :drive: ~juli
(Tho I guess I would not have it on MY plate...being a Viper-Chick and all!!! :D )

ViperBite

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have been mulling over several plate options for the car. I can only use 6 letters with one character so somewhat limited.

Any thoughts as to these: :dunno:

NSANE or INSANE
POISON
TOXIC
RENTAL
TORQUE
GUILTY
SERPNT
ILL-LGL (my preference)
BSTING
BUMBEE
UNFAIR
8A-V8

Last edited:

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So forgive me for being bold but what do you have for fee's in the UK for a personalized plate? Double forgive if you already answered and I missed it.

Buy the plate ($2000 for V10 RT) register it on the car and thats it... You do have to pay road tax over here..

Ratical2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is another, CP THRIL. Maurice said he got a kick at stop lights out of watching people trying to figure it out through his rear view mirror. (The irony here is that there is nothing Cheap about a Ferrari.)
P10100153.JPG

Last edited:

RAYSIR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have had SNKBYT since the Cobra I built in the winter of 97-98. Sold this car and bought the Viper.

COBRA0_1.JPG

CIMG1288.JPG

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ALOOKAT what URPLATE says ABOUTU! (AN FYI)
In our paper today...says most personal plates are bought in Virginia (16%), then New Hampshire (nearly 14%), Illinois had 13.4%, which amounted to 1.3million plates, the most of any state. NYS was 35th on list. 9.3million vanity plates across the U.S. is a cultural phenomenon according to American Assoc. of Motor Vehicle Admin.
Here's where it gets interesting for DAVE6666 and other Texans...Texas has the FEWEST with about a 1/2% of drivers personalizing their plates. (So, Dave, your THREE vehicles must make up that 1/2%!!! WHOA!!! ) Some sociology professor at Columbia Univ. calls people who personalize their plates "the narcisstic-materialist poets of the iGeneration"...LOL...my new plate is coming which will say (THANK YOU TO xlrashn) XLERASHN~~~~!!! Will not touch the BEAST...but I like it.
~~~juli

Last edited:

Asp Man

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wifey came up with this one...I've posted it before, but it bears repeating.
You must be registered for see images attach

And one I saw while out cruisin' around that I thought was pretty cool...

You must be registered for see images attach

Oh, and about the "3M TA3" earlier, there's nothing ingenous about it, Beastie Boys album "License to Ill" featured this on the cover about 20yrs ago.:rolleyes:

WOT!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In our paper today...says most personal plates are bought in Virginia (16%), then New Hampshire (nearly 14%), Illinois had 13.4%, which amounted to 1.3million plates, the most of any state. NYS was 35th on list. 9.3million vanity plates across the U.S. is a cultural phenomenon according to American Assoc. of Motor Vehicle Admin.
Here's where it gets interesting for DAVE6666 and other Texans...Texas has the FEWEST with about a 1/2% of drivers personalizing their plates. (So, Dave, your THREE vehicles must make up that 1/2%!!! WHOA!!! ) Some sociology professor at Columbia Univ. calls people who personalize their plates "the narcisstic-materialist poets of the iGeneration"...LOL...my new plate is coming which will say (THANK YOU TO xlrashn) XLERASHN~~~~!!! Will not touch the BEAST...but I like it.
~~~juli

Hey Juli, you beat me to that. It was in my local paper the other day as well I guess I'm a "the narcisstic-materialist poets of the iGeneration" and have been long before the iGeneration.:2tu:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Juli, you beat me to that. It was in my local paper the other day as well I guess I'm a "the narcisstic-materialist poets of the iGeneration" and have been long before the iGeneration.:2tu:

Hey Joe~~!!! Good to hear from WOT! his-self!!! I never had personal plates, as I always had GOOD, but pretty bland daily drivers...always wanted 'em tho!! Yepper, we ARE before the iGeneration!!! (WE are not the 'we' generation...we are the 'giver' generation I do believe!! :cool: ) ~juli

RAYSIR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's where it gets interesting for DAVE6666 and other Texans...Texas has the FEWEST with about a 1/2% of drivers personalizing their plates. ~~~juli

Dang, the only thing I read into this is a Texan problem and Dave666 is the only one of a few normal ones living there. The heat just fries the brain. :lmao:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dang, the only thing I read into this is a Texan problem and Dave666 is the only one of a few normal ones living there. The heat just fries the brain. :lmao:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Well, DAVE's (it's DAVE6666, not 666: then he'd REALLY be DEVIL-DAVE! LOL) personal problems aside...no real useful info there :eater:
~juli

Last edited: