TV show on the Canadian VCA

Schulmann

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last edited:

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks for posting that. Gives me a reason to pay the high taxes on fuel if I go back east next summer. I figured that if my gov. wanted that much of my money I'd do all my travelling in the US.

Enjoyed the vid. Thanks.

Ted

SuperSaiks

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was all excited for months to attend the Calabogie race track and when I went to the hotel on Friday to check out my fellow VCA members and their Vipers, I asked if I could join in on the drive to Calabogie race track with my Viper I was told by the President VCA Quebec there wasn't enough room and that I couldn't go, not even to drive and park my car in the lot at Calabogie. At least I'm allowed to watch the video. vbmenu_register("postmenu_2456956", true);

OP
OP
S

Schulmann

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am sorry for you SuperSaiks. I would like to appologize that we couldn't take you. Next time sign up earlier for this type of event.

The event was 110% SOLDOUT. :D
Actually we allowed 20 persons more to attend the event due to some difficulties to get paid and I still regret it ...

We got about 40 signups the last 3 weeks ... On May 1st we had 65 cars signed up. That was our even mark to avoid bankruptcy. Around May 21st we reached around 85 cars :D , out of which 10 guys only paid us on June 2nd. :mad:

Now the club has the financial assets to assume a little deficit. Next time we organize this scale of event we will be very strict on signups. We will not accept any last minute payment ... :nono:

It is very difficult to organize a financially viable event but we managed to do so. Just ask your presidents .... Next time we will be able to focus on the pleasure side and we will be able to take a more important financial risk. :2tu:

V

Venomiss

I was all excited for months to attend the Calabogie race track and when I went to the hotel on Friday to check out my fellow VCA members and their Vipers, I asked if I could join in on the drive to Calabogie race track with my Viper I was told by the President VCA Quebec there wasn't enough room and that I couldn't go, not even to drive and park my car in the lot at Calabogie. At least I'm allowed to watch the video. vbmenu_register("postmenu_2456956", true);
Sorry to be off topic for a bit.
Hey, if you are a VCA member just PM a moderator with your information and they can update your status under your name to VCA member. Just an FYI.

To get back on track for the thread after having some experience organizing big events:
Always get the money upfront and have a timeline to stick with.
Don't expect to be included in any event if you are not a paid participant. It's not fair to those who paid to be there and just common courtesy.:)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rmoore8950