Membership Renewals Online

OP
OP
V

Venomiss

There is a monthly prize giveaway in the VCA member section too!
You can get yourself an avatar if you want...and it may be a bit as they will have to check your membership number manually with a mod-Lee is the go to guy for that.:D

Welcome to the club!!!!!

Limit

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well, I paid for a Venom membership... hopefully I get in... I joined Illinois because I assume if I do attend any events, it'll be down south.

OP
OP
V

Venomiss

I wish there was a way to join initially online

It's at the top of the first page of this thread but I'll post again for you;)

Here it is!

VCA Renewal Message - Introducing PayPal!

You can now renew your VCA Membership in one of 3 ways:
1) Via our new PayPal option at Dodge Viper Magazine
2) by calling Viper Headquarters at 1-800-998-1110 or
3) by mailing us your check or money order. If you choose to use the new PayPal option, you will need your full 17 digit Viper VIN to complete the renewal process. Simply log onto Dodge Viper Magazine and the renewal information is located on the Home Page. If a member doesn't renew their membership via PayPal or by some other method, we will be mailing out renewal notices at the beginning of December .

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Renewed online - Swiss VCA: no information so far and I wonder how they will handle the matter ...:D

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good for you!! Hopefully the online membership will be an easier way to join and renew for everyone.:2tu:

It doesn't get much easier unless you work in the office and handle the renewals.Even if you don't have a Paypal memebership you can still use that system.It's great easy and a fast way to ensure your memberships and will be helpfull for years to come.

OP
OP
V

Venomiss

For those signing up for the Venom membership::drive:

At 8:00 this morning they had 94 Venom members signed up. That's not counting what may have come in today. So if you are joining and want to make sure what number you are in then you need to call JRT direct at 1-800-998-1110 and talk with Beth or Kim.

There is chance they may have already hit the first 100 sometime today.
We'll find out tomorrow what number they are at. Hope this helps!

Limit

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I hope I was included in that 94... It says I'm now a VCA member, but I don't know if I was counted as a Venom member(refund?). Also, Can I get the access to website sections(DIY). Thanks!

OP
OP
V

Venomiss

I hope I was included in that 94... It says I'm now a VCA member, but I don't know if I was counted as a Venom member(refund?). Also, Can I get the access to website sections(DIY). Thanks!

You will need to call JRT Direct at the 1-800-998-1110 number to find out for sure if you are in as a Venom member. Ask for Beth or Kim and if you get the recording leave a detailed message with your number, name, and info you have already.

Does the llustrated section not come up for you when you go to it? It should come up. If not PM Lee or Kelly and they will get it fixed for you. Congratulations on joining and the Illinois group is a good one with many events and really nice banners,:2tu:

Last edited by a moderator:

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What do the first 100 VM get?
Can´t remember....getting old

OP
OP
V

Venomiss

Direct from JRT just now. There are 98 Venom Members as of 1:15 P.M. Just an FYI.

The response from all membership renewals online has been fantastic. :2tu:
Maybe that ACR announcement helped a bit?;) Hope so!

Thank you to all that join the VCA and support this site!

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Direct from JRT just now. There are 98 Venom Members as of 1:15 P.M. Just an FYI.

Shall I say I'm not surprised at the turnout for Venom Membership Renewals? We thank YOU, Venomiss for ALL YOUR support and help you provide ALL the people on this forum.
Don't know what we'd do without you and your guidance...:2tu: :headbang: ~juli

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I just made it 99. :D

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
how do we find out what number we made in as.It probably has been answer somewheres in this forum but i probably read past it.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
how do we find out what number we made in as.It probably has been answer somewheres in this forum but i probably read past it.

I haven't gotten an answer yet, I don't know how some people knew what their number was, I renewed online, then called and they didn't know what number I was, just that I was between the 50 and 100 mark. I'm sure they know NOW at JRThompson (Viper HQ) if you wanna call them tomorrow 1-800-998-1110...Kim or Beth. ~juli

Red Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't believe how long it's taking to get my membership application processed. :omg:

They must be REAL busy up there. :eater:

I know, I know.....patience grasshopper..... :)

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I haven't gotten an answer yet, I don't know how some people knew what their number was, I renewed online, then called and they didn't know what number I was, just that I was between the 50 and 100 mark. I'm sure they know NOW at JRThompson (Viper HQ) if you wanna call them tomorrow 1-800-998-1110...Kim or Beth. ~juli

Thanks Just in a rush to see if its a number worth adding to my plates or not.great xmas gift from the wife to me.

OP
OP
V

Venomiss

I can't believe how long it's taking to get my membership application processed. :omg:

They must be REAL busy up there. :eater:

I know, I know.....patience grasshopper..... :)

Oh young grasshopper...How and when did you renew? You can always call JRT direct at the1800-998-1110 number and find our your status. Then PM your member number and information to either Kelly or Lee. They will check your number manually and can get you rolling. Want grasshopper to be happy and purchase many raffle tickets.:D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave