Membership Renewals Online

Red Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't believe how long it's taking to get my membership application processed. :omg:

They must be REAL busy up there. :eater:

I know, I know.....patience grasshopper..... :)
Just wanted to publicly acknowledge that Lee00blacksilverGTS took care of me and sped things up. Thanks for everything you do behind the scenes Lee. :2tu:

OP
OP
V

Venomiss

Right now we have 109 Venom options signed! Thanks to everyone for your support.
Here's what the venom option is all about:

Welcome to the VCA VENOM MEMBERSHIP OPTION!
What the heck is the Venom membership option?
First ,it is NOT a separate VCA group or subdivision - not even close. What the Venom membership is however, is a special opportunity for members to enhance their VCA membership with some additional services, features, raffle and merchandise discounts all while providing the club with some much appreciated additional financial support.

Here’s how it works:

By choosing the Venom membership option, a VCA member gets the following additional benefits:
  • Special Venom badges
  • Special Venom avatar identification on these forums
  • Venom member 10% discount on merchandise purchased from VCAGoods.com
  • Inclusion on special Venom member page in VIPER magazine to acknowledge Venom membership
  • Special Viper raffle ticket discount to enable purchase of five (5) tickets (per raffle) for $500.00
  • Special Venom decal
Cost? Just $150.00 for the annual upgrade (inclusive of the base $115 dues)

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the specifics on the Venom Membership upgrade Venomiss, it sure pays to be a Venom Member. Wow there sure was alot of VENOM in that one sentence. :D I will be taking advantage of the raffle to get that too bad (in a good way) to be touched ACR, thats for sure. Keep us updated on when the raffle purchase will be avaliable, I want to be one of the first to get it, since it was a larger number winner last time, it will be a earlier purchase number winner this time :2tu: Of course I need to start to arrange space for the new ACR as I will be winning it.

OP
OP
V

Venomiss

Thanks for the specifics on the Venom Membership upgrade Venomiss, it sure pays to be a Venom Member. Wow there sure was alot of VENOM in that one sentence. :D I will be taking advantage of the raffle to get that too bad (in a good way) to be touched ACR, thats for sure. Keep us updated on when the raffle purchase will be avaliable, I want to be one of the first to get it, since it was a larger number winner last time, it will be a earlier purchase number winner this time :2tu: Of course I need to start to arrange space for the new ACR as I will be winning it.

Make sure I get to ride in it when you win (don't tell Chris:D ).
We'll keep you posted and be sure and keep checking in the VCA members section as we have a separate monthly drawing for prizes just for being a VCAmember on this site.:2tu: :2tu: :2tu:

OP
OP
V

Venomiss

new Venom Membership
So Easy A Cave Snake Can Do It

Yes, and faster than a speeding bullet!:2tu: Thank you for joining!:usa:

We are talking about how fast Lee took care of you.;)

Be sure to look in the members section for the VCA monthly drawings.

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, and faster than a speeding bullet!:2tu: Thank you for joining!:usa:

We are talking about how fast Lee took care of you.;)

Be sure to look in the members section for the VCA monthly drawings.
Sorry for the newb question, but do we have to apply, or is it automatic for the monthly price giveaway?

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Also dont forget to mention how fast Chris took care of me not only for my VCA membership, but the venom membership. No favors in addition to any other VCA members, but just took care of me due to it being more difficult being out here, talking directly with VCA, etc. Making sure I was taken care of, etc. Thanks Chris. :usa:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry for the newb question, but do we have to apply, or is it automatic for the monthly price giveaway?

No, you need not apply for the monthly prize...ANY VCA member is eligible, a VCA number is drawn randomly, and that person is notified!! So, all you do is WISH to win!!!
Sooooo glad everybody has helped you, and I didn't doubt it one bit~~~LOVE your avatar pictures! ~juli

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No, you need not apply for the monthly prize...ANY VCA member is eligible, a VCA number is drawn randomly, and that person is notified!! So, all you do is WISH to win!!!
Sooooo glad everybody has helped you, and I didn't doubt it one bit~~~LOVE your avatar pictures! ~juli
Thanks for the response Juli. That just make it SOOO much easier, not having to do anything with a chance to win, it doesnt get any easier than that :headbang: BTW I love your new Avatar. When I get back we need to have a Viper event ride for sure. Would love to meet the both of you in person. :2tu:

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Being a VENOM member is special.. will it show up on our profile somehow??
According to Venomiss, it should some how show our Venom membership. Maybe not till beginning of January? Suppose to show up in our Avatar. Cait wait. :drive:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the response Juli. That just make it SOOO much easier, not having to do anything with a chance to win, it doesnt get any easier than that :headbang: BTW I love your new Avatar. When I get back we need to have a Viper event ride for sure. Would love to meet the both of you in person. :2tu:

You, my friend, are so very sweet!! Thank YOU for the compliments! You just be safe where you are....and hopefully, yes, we can plan for some sort of ride, though you are in Colorado? We are in NY...we'd also LOVE to meet you in person as well and have an awesome cruise...you just think thoughts like that, and keep your humor and enthusiasm! ~juli
**And, now see, you just helped another fellow member out by answering HIS query:headbang:

OP
OP
V

Venomiss

new Venom Membership
So Easy A Cave Snake Can Do It

Sorry I had to go tend to a teenager...and nice avatar addition!
Also didn't remember if it was mentioned you can get into the Illustrated section as a VCA member too.
Give you some ideas when you get back to the states. ;)

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How long does it usually take till we get some paperwork or an email?

I'm guessing you just joined? Your full name is not in your profile or I could have checked for you. If you just joined I can speed up your number and get you upgraded here. Just add your full name to your profile and pm me your name and when and how you joined.

2002snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
FINALLY HOME AND PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN !!!
Thank you ! I'm glad to have met such a thoughtful group of mopar enthusiasts...SLEEP WELL I'M ON WATCH... :usa:

If you notice ..There is a name on the side of my boat. This our 911 tribute to the NEW YORK Police Department and Fire Department.. All sailors in my Naval unit who have lost a loved one in the NYPD or NYFD on September 11th have the name of the fallen on the sides of our patrol craft. To be remembered forever .....see attachment.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    90.6 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you ! I'm glad to have met such a thoughtful group of mopar enthusiasts...SLEEP WELL I'M ON WATCH... :usa:

LOVE that picture!!! We all rest easy now~~! Glad to have you 'onboard' :cool:
I have updated this post as well...thank you for your explanation on the boat, 2002Snake~~juli

Last edited:

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Also dont forget to mention how fast Chris took care of me not only for my VCA membership, but the venom membership. No favors in addition to any other VCA members, but just took care of me due to it being more difficult being out here, talking directly with VCA, etc. Making sure I was taken care of, etc. Thanks Chris. :usa:

Being in a similar situation I also wanted to thank Chris here for his joined effort with Scott (Citysnake) to make my associate membership reality even though I was merely wondering IF the things I asked for could be done :2tu: :2tu: :2tu: Chris, Scott, you guys are the best along with Chuck Tator (I know, I'm stupid for almost forgetting him in this message, you may shoot me now :eek: ) for sending the "welcome package" that he put together! Awesome!
Now waiting patiently for my first Viper Magazine and maybe some other small goodies :drive:

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper