Membership Renewals Online

OP
OP
V

Venomiss

Can't purchase raffle tickets without being a VCA member.....today is it...

VCA Renewal/joining Message - Introducing PayPal!

You can now renew your VCA Membership in one of 3 ways:
1) Via our new PayPal option at Dodge Viper Magazine
2) by calling Viper Headquarters at 1-800-998-1110 or
3) by mailing us your check or money order. If you choose to use the new PayPal option, you will need your full 17 digit Viper VIN to complete the renewal process. Simply log onto Dodge Viper Magazine and the renewal information is located on the Home Page. If a member doesn't renew their membership via PayPal or by some other method, we will be mailing out renewal notices at the beginning of December

OP
OP
V

Venomiss

There is an discount offered only to VCA members of $55 off per person(2 people max)
for VOI 10.:2tu:

This discount almost pays for the membership by itself. Come support the website and become a VCA member with all the perks.

Fast Too

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The only problem with renewing online is you can't pay what you actually owe. My renewal notice in the mail was 20.00 cheaper than what I paid on paypal. Thats because my renewal for this year was proprated from my join date of last year. But thats okay just for the ease of it.

OP
OP
V

Venomiss

The only problem with renewing online is you can't pay what you actually owe. My renewal notice in the mail was 20.00 cheaper than what I paid on paypal. Thats because my renewal for this year was proprated from my join date of last year. But thats okay just for the ease of it.

Guessing you renewed before January 1st? You can always post the question direct to JRT now at the top of the VCA members forums. They can look up all your information for card charge/renewal dates. You may be entitled to a refund possibly . They can help you there.:)

As of January 1st the dues for membership increased.
They set up the Paypal to reflect the increase. From here on out there won't be any difference from a renewal. It will be $115 for year and $150 for Venom.

The $55 discount per person(2 people) for those registered for VOI will almost pay for a membership by itself. A great deal!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62