Membership Renewals Online

V

Venomiss

Here it is!

VCA Renewal Message - Introducing PayPal!

You can now renew your VCA Membership in one of 3 ways: 1) Via our new PayPal option at Dodge Viper Magazine 2) by calling Viper Headquarters at 1-800-998-1110 or 3) by mailing us your check or money order. If you choose to use the new PayPal option, you will need your full 17 digit Viper VIN to complete the renewal process. Simply log onto Dodge Viper Magazine and the renewal information is located on the Home Page. If a member doesn't renew their membership via PayPal or by some other method, we will be mailing out renewal notices at the beginning of December .

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Holy Hockey Pucks! That is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much easier!

I could even use my A/E card via PayPal!

Hooray! :dance:

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
k been a memeber since like 4 months back or so.How does hat work do i need to renew now or do i get the whole year to renew?

OP
OP
V

Venomiss

k been a memeber since like 4 months back or so.How does hat work do i need to renew now or do i get the whole year to renew?

That will be a direct question to JRT-they will have the exact date you joined up and can give you a precise answer. Sorry I couldn't help you with this one.
1-800-998-1110 and talk with Beth or Kim. Detroit time. Good luck!

Limit

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sigh... and I just filled out the VCA membership information TODAY during one of my classes.

PS: Can I be apart of two groups? IE: I live in Wisconsin, and Illinois and Minnesota may either be closer pending event.

Thanks a lot for the help!

OP
OP
V

Venomiss

Sigh... and I just filled out the VCA membership information TODAY during one of my classes.

PS: Can I be apart of two groups? IE: I live in Wisconsin, and Illinois and Minnesota may either be closer pending event.

Thanks a lot for the help!
Sorry about that! You didn't want to pay attention in that class anyway....

You are allowed to choose what club you want to be with - just make sure you know which one you would be attending events with as some clubs sponsor events for their members only (example-we have a dyno day every year free to our members in KC).

Check their websites and mapquest it for you to be sure.

Welcome to the VCA MN website!

Home Page - Viper Club of America - Illinois Region

Limit

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Anybody from the MN or Illinois region:

About where in your state do you operate the most? Obviously Northern Illinois is hours shorter of a drive than Southern. As well as East is to West for Minnesota. Thanks a lot for all your help.

OP
OP
V

Venomiss

Just got off the phone with JRT.

They won't have a button for the upgrade on the main renewal site for a while so if you already joined and want to upgrade to Venom status you need to
call direct at 1-800-998-1110.
Leave a complete message so you make the list and they will return it.
Right now they have 40 Venom members and going fast. Hope this helps!

OP
OP
V

Venomiss

At 5:00 P.M. Detroit time they were in the 50's for Venom memberships.
:2tu:

OP
OP
V

Venomiss

Any total # on how many people have signed up overall? I'm just wondering how popular the Venom membership option is so far.

I can ask that tomorrow. :2tu: Realize some regions may not have put out the information about the online renewals so that will be a factor for sure.

Right now 50+ members for the Venom option.

ViperVon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Quick and easy!!! Nothing like those computers that are hungrily awayting your money............:2tu: :2tu: :2tu:

GTSDave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I phoned to renew, and upgraded to Venom Membership a couple of weeks ago, prior to being able to do it online... At the time prices etc hadn't been decided on... How is it best for me to confirm that it's all been sorted? :dunno:

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I phoned to renew, and upgraded to Venom Membership a couple of weeks ago, prior to being able to do it online... At the time prices etc hadn't been decided on... How is it best for me to confirm that it's all been sorted? :dunno:
Calling VCA headquarters would be your best bet.

Limit

Viper Owner
Reaction score
What does the Venom membership do for you? What are the numbers for the IL and MN regional clubs and where are they located? No Wisconsin club:(

OP
OP
V

Venomiss

What does the Venom membership do for you? What are the numbers for the IL and MN regional clubs and where are they located? No Wisconsin club:(

Contact the members-I would try presidents from each region.
They have contact information on each website. They can answer your questions for that best and can tell you their locations for meetings/events.
Sorry no Wisconsin club.

PM will be sent with all the Venom info.:)

OP
OP
V

Venomiss

Any total # on how many people have signed up overall? I'm just wondering how popular the Venom membership option is so far.

After just talking with JRT just now-they stated more than half the people renewing at this time are getting the Venom membership.

GTSDave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just rang and confirmed... All is well, Membership renewed, All Venomed up, and in the first 100.. WOOHOO!!! :2tu: :headbang: :drive:

OP
OP
V

Venomiss

Just renewed online, so don't know if I'm in the first 100 or not...how to find that out?
THANX!! ~juli
Call them direct at the 1-800-998-1110 number. Let us know what they say for you.
I would guess you are in the 100 with no problem. :D

Now it will be a decision as to how many raffle tickets you will purchase..........

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Call them direct at the 1-800-998-1110 number. Let us know what they say for you.
I would guess you are in the 100 with no problem. :D
Now it will be a decision as to how many raffle tickets you will purchase..........

I did just call HQ (not sure who I spoke to) and she said that as of 20 min. ago, they hit the 50 mark, so MORE than likely I am in the first 100...they'll know more later when everything is processed...but they ARE keeping track by TIMES people call in and order, online orders as well as sent-in orders. (I DID try calling them first to renew, but they were busy, so I just re-newed online, thanx to YOU, Venomiss for providing the link!!)
THANK you...you are ALWAYS so very very helpful to all of us :headbang: :headbang: ~juli
hmmmm...raffle tickets...gotta think on THAT one! :drive: