White Mamba Owners! (pics please)

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok, I've got a (new to me 5300 miles) White Mamba on it's way to STL. I've got 1st right of refusal on the car and the wife has already approved it! :headbang: It has a side sill ding to be fixed and I will hopefull have it in the next two weeks. Meantime, I'm going nuts waiting. Can somebody posts some WHITE MAMBA pics to tide me over please!!! I found some in a year old search and most the pics are removed/expired.

BRING ON THE WHITESNAKE!!

BTW- my 2000th!! yea

slither

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's a few of mine:
You must be registered for see images attach

slither

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Bat, I have the KW adjustable coilovers and ended up dropping it about 1" in the back and 1-1/4" in the front.

Your car looks great - luv the blue stripes on the VOI.9 cars. Would be my next choice but I couldn't resist the convertible. If I remember correctly didn't you have a black or dark blue one before the white one? That one was sweet too.

Blue Batmobile

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks Bat, I have the KW adjustable coilovers and ended up dropping it about 1" in the back and 1-1/4" in the front.

Your car looks great - luv the blue stripes on the VOI.9 cars. Would be my next choice but I couldn't resist the convertible. If I remember correctly didn't you have a black or dark blue one before the white one? That one was sweet too.

I did. Now I'm contemplating a convertible. Havent owned one of those yet :D.

Bat™

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Love the shot of the behind on the girl in the skirt behind the cover which is behind the roll bar.

unreelviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Fellow club members, my wife and I have an excellent oppportunuty to purchase a property we have been looking at for quite some time, unfortunately for me, the White Mamba must go. The car is on ebay right now and i will update the add by midnight tonight. Please pass it on if you know anyone who is looking for a white mamba. Thanks, unreelviper

OP
OP
R

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Fellow club members, my wife and I have an excellent oppportunuty to purchase a property we have been looking at for quite some time, unfortunately for me, the White Mamba must go. The car is on ebay right now and i will update the add by midnight tonight. Please pass it on if you know anyone who is looking for a white mamba. Thanks, unreelviper

Be sure to put the link on here. Sorry you have to sell the car. Hopefully you'll be in another one soon.

-M

V

Venomiss

Make sure and put it in the classifeds here for free since you are a VCA member-then add the e-bay link to that! Sorry you are selling and good luck with the property.

OP
OP
R

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
70 degress today, 74 tomorrow and the only vert we have is the Cat car (jag). I was hoping to have it by the weekend, but that didn't happen. I'll keep you posted.

BTW- great looking avatar Tim. The car looks great!

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
MK..

Ill ask Chad to post a pix of Dodge SRT's "WHITE LIGHTNING"...the first White Mamba, as it beat the F-16 3/16/03. You can see Herb Helbig at the helm.......Ill even send you a bronze USAF Coin of that event....... Thanks for your biz.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960