Need hi-res .jpg of Sneaky Pete and Fangs

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've got the Sneaky Pete as a vector and can do a jpeg in any resolution any size. That makes me God-like in regards to your request.

I'll have to see if I have the Fangs.

All this at home. I'm at work. And not working.

What size and dpi do you want?

Kala

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm looking for a large hi res Fangs logo too... For painting my 08 hood pad.
My painter said as large as possible... :dunno:

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
neil has one, he sent me one a few years ago. if you guys cant find it, i have one at home

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
neil has one, he sent me one a few years ago. if you guys cant find it, i have one at home

Yeah, I PM'd Neil once I heard these guys were looking for 'fangs'...here's hoping they see this and follow thru, PM Neil and get the 'fangs' logo...if you have it, Phil...I somehow lost mine, can you forward it to me? THANK you...juli
(I forgot to ask Neil to forward one to me~~:( )

JeremyS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I put up a similar post a while ago... got no feedback. If any of you did get the fangs or Pete in high res. let me know. I'd love to get them. Thanks.

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I put up a similar post a while ago... got no feedback. If any of you did get the fangs or Pete in high res. let me know. I'd love to get them. Thanks.

As mentioned I have the Sneaky Pete as well as many other Viper logos, like GTS, RT/10 etc.

Since I have them in vector form they can be made to any raster size you want (jpeg) w/o any resolution loss. If you can handle a Windows metafile (wmf) then you can scale them yourself, as that is the vector format I have.

And as said I do not have Fangs.

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
glad to help

driving on the left isnt a problem at all really, looking stupid opening the right hand door to drive after brain fade can be a problem :) done this a few times after fillling up with fuel, the nack is to grab something out of the cockpit then walk around to the drivers door

overtaking on our narrow roads can be a pain sometimes if following a big vehicle as you cant see around it without venturing onto the on coming traffics lane, here you back off for a better view then bury the throttle