My Viper Acr Sold! Ready For New ACR

HARDVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes my 1 of 22 is gone, But now set to go new ACR :headbang:
Got good $$ for the 02 graphite/silver over 65k good to know they are holding value! :2tu:

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will sacrifice 100 bulls this evening in honor of your moment.

Chad will eat 2 dozen hot wings, drink a twelver of B-Light, offer to marry his waitress, and wake up with gas.

But in all cases, congrats!

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, congratulations, hopefully whoever bought your '02 is someone on this site? Would hate to see that disappear~~Good Luck in your acquisition of the '08 ACR...what did you order? (Color/stripe?)....juli
**Glad you got good $$$$ for that mileage on the ACR, good for you!!**

AHudson777

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got good $$ for the 02 graphite/silver over 65k good to know they are holding value! :2tu:

Am I reading that you got $65k, as in "sixty five thousand dollars in US negotiable dollars" for your awesome ride? Regardless, this is a tremendous amount of car and performance for the money. Well done on both ends.

I will sacrifice 100 bulls this evening in honor of your moment.

Chad will eat 2 dozen hot wings, drink a twelver of B-Light, offer to marry his waitress, and wake up with gas.

Oh that's hilarious. Does Chad know you've already planned his night? And morning?

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thought he meant 65K in MILEAGE...am I wrong? Didn't think he listed the selling price, just the mileage...did you mean you actually GOT $65,000 for that ACR?????? :omg:
WOWWW~~~Now ya gotta fill us in!!! ~juli
Yes, it was a low mile ACR. I looked at it a while ago but do not remember mileage.

ACPERFORMANCE

Viper Owner
Reaction score
John's viper was "pristine". Probably one of the cleanest undercarriages I have ever seen on an other than new viper. He took meticulous care of it.

Good luck on the sale John

Todd
A&C Performance

SNKVENOM

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Gonna Get One of these?????

Attachments

• acr3.jpg
    acr3.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 64
  • acr2.jpg
    acr2.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 37
  • acr.jpg
    acr.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 37

Dealmaker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thought he meant 65K in MILEAGE...am I wrong? Didn't think he listed the selling price, just the mileage...did you mean you actually GOT $65,000 for that ACR?????? :omg:
WOWWW~~~Now ya gotta fill us in!!! ~juli
Think what it would have brought in the spring market:omg:

OP
OP
H

HARDVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well guys and gals the only mod was corsa exhaust and I chromed the wheels. I had it up for 68k and just about got that. The new owner has plans to supercharge and vec III. she had around 8,000 miles. Its ironic I always tried to keep her as close to stock a possible so she would hold more value to the ACR collector but I guess you never know................................................

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WTG HardViper,

I have one of the 17 without stripes and I will never part with my "Elvira".....please tell us when you order your ACR what options and colors you choose! I am very pleased you made out quite good when came time to sell.

Regards,
Aaron

Cobraken

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My insurance gave me $70,000 for my 4,000 mile graphite & silver ACR last december. She was one of the 8 '02 ACR's w/out the comfort group. HardViper should have referred to his as 1 of 21 left?

46hemi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would think the ACR's will hold pretty well after the shakeout of people who sell theirs to get a new ACR. I imagine some people will want to have both iterations of the ACR.

Walker sooooo sorry to see one of my bretheren true "********" package cars go. Oh well, guess it just makes mine more valuable :)

jpa99acr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would think the ACR's will hold pretty well after the shakeout of people who sell theirs to get a new ACR. I imagine some people will want to have both iterations of the ACR.

Walker sooooo sorry to see one of my bretheren true "********" package cars go. Oh well, guess it just makes mine more valuable :)

OK now I have a question for either of you guys. On the ******** package, what was in the speaker holes and in the dash where the stereo and AC/Heat gauges are? just blank panels?? I've always wondered that. Never seen a ACR without the comfort group.

Burt G

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK now I have a question for either of you guys. On the ******** package, what was in the speaker holes and in the dash where the stereo and AC/Heat gauges are? just blank panels?? I've always wondered that. Never seen a ACR without the comfort group.

Non-Comfort group ACR's are very rare indeed!:2tu:

Cobraken

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Speaker grills over a round thin black plastic cover over the lower speaker holes. The tweeter holes are not cut out of the doors. There is a blank radio plate that covers the radio hole. There isn't an air conditioning symbol on the rotary heater dial.

ACRSNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Congrats on the sale. Sounds like you did very well. Where and when was this car offered? I have been looking for a 2000 Steel Gray/Silver ACR or a 2002 Graphite/Silver ACR for a while now. Wish I would have seen it. :(

OP
OP
H

HARDVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats on the sale. Sounds like you did very well. Where and when was this car offered? I have been looking for a 2000 Steel Gray/Silver ACR or a 2002 Graphite/Silver ACR for a while now. Wish I would have seen it. :(

Auto Trader