X-metal Thottle Body Group Buy

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thats 18, cmon guys just 7 more and its a done deal. Get in fast before its too late. I dont see this lasting beyond this day.

OP
OP
X

X-Metal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
awesome, i am working on these right now guys!, we need 5 more and we are rocking!:headbang:
1. co-nos-viper --
2. jd money
3. canyon 707
4. kala ----------
5. jpas
6. d man
7. evomind
8. fberful------
9. fastmd
10 .grip force
11.Bad 2tb
12. viper Doug
13. hamrhead
14. tom glenn
15. rmbsrt
16. mike schillinger
17. jaronstoy
18. hearsecutor
19. steponz
20. redtanrt10

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This has to be the best deal out there, I mean really, this is cheaper than the stock one. You cant go wrong. Even though other members that already purchased this may of missed out on this group purchase, it for sure has helped me to make the decision this is the way to go. Thanks X-Metal and the others that tried and tested out the product. This is one of the many reasons this site rocks.

Jsparks

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sounds good to me.....I'm in! Would love to have it before I dyno tune her. About 3 weeks? Lets go people!!

Josh Sparks

viperDoug

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This truley is awesome how quickly we have come together to organize this group buy. We are all getting an amazing deal on a great product and Gary is pushing 25 TB out the door at one time. :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seems to me that we now have 28. Ok lets get these rolling out the door. How do you want us to handle the billing info X-Metal?

1. co-nos-viper --
2. jd money
3. canyon 707
4. kala ----------
5. jpas
6. d man
7. evomind
8. fberful------
9. fastmd
10 grip force
11. Bad 2tb
12. viper Doug
13. hamrhead
14. tom glenn
15. rmbsrt
16. mike schillinger
17. jaronstoy
18. hearsecutor
19. steponz
20. redtanrt10
21. Jsparks
22. Frank17
23. HowardBJr
24. kwiksilver
25. BriansViper
26. turbojay
27. Nowayforya(2)

RMBSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I spoke with Gary today...I think he is as excited about this group buy as we are! :headbang: :usa: :headbang:

I am looking forward to adding this to my car....Thanks again Gary for the GREAT DEAL!!:2tu:

Canyon707

Enthusiast
Reaction score
cool, if you guys can put your names next to your screen names, it will be a lot easier for me to match up the orders as i ship them out!
thanks!
  • co-nos-viper
  • jd money
  • canyon 707 Chris Frassett Napa Calif
  • kala
  • jpas
  • d man
  • evomind
Canyon707 Chris Frassett Napa, Ca

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
OK - so call me crazy - as I have not even had my Viper on the road yet as it is in the process of being rebuilt and converted to a street serpent - but add me to the list.

Rocket62 - John Gayton, Bettendorf, IA

engine_under_wraps.JPG

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So obviously the first 25 has already been met. When will it come to the point where the group purchase will go through, we can send you payment and all? Not trying to rush you, I cant drive my car now anyway, not for a while. Its obvious alot are interested in this product and the numbers are going to keep growing, it looks like your going to be busy making these for a while :omg: Just think now how many vipers will be running around with your throttle body, quite a bit. :2tu: Anyway so how do you want us to do payment? BTW I was right telling you would hit over 25 by today, very nice and that says alot.

doctorbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oops....brain failure...you are right...I was thinking or actually was not thinking :crazy2: ...liked the product and posted in haste. Nobody said I was perfect...especially me.:rolaugh:

Frank17

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Many threads, do not know where to post, also sent a pm.

I' m in...

Kevin D

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you guys developing anything like this for Gen II's ? ;)

Last edited:
OP
OP
X

X-Metal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you guys developing anything like this for Gen II's ? ;)
yes, we have some proto's made, up, but havent had time to put them into production, after the first of the year, i will do a group buy on those too!
thanks, and stay tuned!

OP
OP
X

X-Metal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So obviously the first 25 has already been met. When will it come to the point where the group purchase will go through, we can send you payment and all? Not trying to rush you, I cant drive my car now anyway, not for a while. Its obvious alot are interested in this product and the numbers are going to keep growing, it looks like your going to be busy making these for a while :omg: Just think now how many vipers will be running around with your throttle body, quite a bit. :2tu: Anyway so how do you want us to do payment? BTW I was right telling you would hit over 25 by today, very nice and that says alot.
sorry for my absence, had a crazy end to my week.
i ordered even more billet, so it will hopefully be here by wednesday.
i have been working on production for TB's all weekend, and i am going to come in on thanksgiving to keep the CNC's working.:2tu:
i am contacting everyone on the list and getting all of their contact info. i will start shipping these out next week, and as i ship them i will post next to each persons name, that they have shipped.
this forum ROCKS, and thank you!
if anyone needs anything, call me 812-477-1740
1. co-nos-viper --
2. jd money
3. canyon 707
4. kala ----------
5. jpas
6. d man
7. evomind
8. fberful------
9. fastmd
10 grip force