S

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah unfortunately they're toys because I don't have a real one yet

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
3rd, 4th, 6th from top as well as the bottom 2 ones are nice, though the 2nd from bottom especially came out good mostly in terms of composition!

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
dude your ***:dunno:

1) No, seriously, learn English.
2) So someone who likes Vipers but doesn't have one can't collect Viper models?
Newsflash: I think most Viper owners have at least a few models. And these are the guys who own the real thing. For those who dont have the real thing to go jump in and drive, collecting models is perfectly fine. I collected Viper models before I bought mine and still collect models. As long as its legal, its up to each individual person to decide how to spend their money. Its not like he's collecting Barbie Dolls.

2nd from the bottom is also my favorite pic

OP
OP
S

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys, thanks for all the nice comments. The models are cool for now, but I will definitely post better pics of a real Viper once I get my hands on one.

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys, thanks for all the nice comments. The models are cool for now, but I will definitely post better pics of a real Viper once I get my hands on one.

i had a laminated picture of a viper in my car on my dash for a long time so i would never forget my dream. i think for most people, buying a viper takes time. never forget your dream, and when you do get your real viper, we will be expecting lots of pics! :2tu:

OP
OP
S

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the encouragement Big. Viper ownership is definitely my dream... I can see it in the distance, but for now I have to be patient and make good decisions to help set myself up for that time when it will be obtainable. And then I will post tons of pics! :D And this will be me -> :drive:

RACR77

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey stretch, very nice collection. I got a blue GTS model for Christmas in 2001 from my wife and son, they knew how badly I wanted a GTS, this model sat on a shelf in my shop for the last 6 years. Now it has company a real 2001 GTS ACR. What is your dream Viper, color, model, year?

DEKE01

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The first one is clearly the best. Anyone who says otherwise just dones't understand what they are talking about.

And I assure my COMPLETELY unbiased opinion has nothing to do with the '04 Black Roadster in my driveway.

TheMask

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yea, go Stretch for your dream, go. I'm 100% like you. Yes I don't own a Viper just yet. But I do collect the diecasts for now, and you know what, all my diecast Vipers are located above my monitor, so I can see them all the time ... they always inspire me to go for my dream. A real Viper is just something I can't see myself without.

My dream Viper for now is a Gen II, probably yellow or blue GTS :drive: :2tu:

OP
OP
S

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What is your dream Viper, color, model, year?

B/W GTS w/ ACR wheels

But I'd also go for a gen 2 in Silver, Silver w/ Blue, Yellow, Red. It'll probably depend on what I can get my hands on for the right price.

they always inspire me to go for my dream. A real Viper is just something I can't see myself without.

I totally agree! Don't worry, we'll get our chance to join in the fun someday :D

Canyon707

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What's life without a dream..... 60 now and still dreaming. The nice thing about being older is more things look good. Nice work I enjoy photography.

OP
OP
S

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice pic's where did you find a all silver gts?

I have absolutely no idea unfortunately. My most recent purchases were the SRT/10's and that was even a few years back. I found quite a few of those 1/18th scale models at Sam's Club though. It was hit or miss on the rare ones, but I did find quite a few there.

blue01gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yea, i have gotten all of my srt-10 models at sams club too, i have always liked the models i have a tone of them still in the boxs(i hope there worth something one day)

OP
OP
S

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I haven't been to Sam's in a while though, do they still carry the models? Mine won't be worth anything probably because I have no boxes. They are fun though, I have about 18 total I think (5 Vipers).

bigmelvin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
WOW- It took me a minute to realized these were models...I love the 3 in a circle at full hood salute--
"bigmelvin" is my husband and he has an '06 SRT 10/VOI-9. Do you have any idea where I can find a 1:18 or 1:24 model of his car? I would love to put it in the back to ride along when he gets well enough to drive again. He had 6 heart by-passes 2 weeks ago and is counting the days until he can drive his "baby" again.
julia -

OP
OP
S

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow Julia, I hope your husband is doing well in the recovery and will get to drive the Viper again soon. Hopefully some others will be able to chime in and give more suggestions on good places to find these models because I haven't purchased any in a few years. But I got most of mine either at Sams Club or a toy store. At Sams you have to do some digging through the palettes of them they set down at certain times of the year and some toy stores have more than others. Or there is always the internet. If I come across one I'll let you know.
Jason

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good choice on cars Jason, I'll be looking forward to hearing when you've got your dream car! Dream big as you only live once!!

Regards,
Aaron

OP
OP
S

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Aaron! Although it's almost an unfair question because regardless of what someone picks they are all Vipers and therefore all beautiful:D

And in an unrelated note, this guy is awesome --> :drive:

Pictureman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the encouragement Big. Viper ownership is definitely my dream... I can see it in the distance, but for now I have to be patient and make good decisions to help set myself up for that time when it will be obtainable. And then I will post tons of pics! :D And this will be me -> :drive:

Stretch, if you want to get into the drivers sooner than later try this. Have your sister take a picture of you sitting on a stool like you're driving a car and then have her take a picture like the model was driving from like a side view :drive: and then have her photoshop you into the car. It will look like you're really driving one. You can do another one where you're holding the model looking down at it and you're photoshoped into the drivers seat. And then photoshop a ******* girl posed on the hood of your car. :2tu: :headbang:
Tim

OP
OP
S

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pictureman, those are all fantastic ideas, especially the one with the ******* girl :2tu: Why do I have this sudden urge to go eat chicken wings for lunch??