08 vipers are enroute!

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The first OWNER who posts a pix of themselves WITH THEIR OWN 2008 IN POSSESSION will win a $50 PartsRack Gift Certificate.....
And if you are a VENOM MEMBER.........
you get a $49 Gift certif ! [ Ron and Micheal, just for YOU, AV001 and AV002! ]

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The suspense is just gonna wipe us all out...WHAT a generous offer, Jon!!! ESpecially for us Venom members~~LOL~~THAT'll get some pics up in a hurry...THANK YOU! ~juli
(Tho, no '08 expected here, we ARE anxious to see pics!)

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any delays now are probably carrier-related (Reliable). I know we are getting a minor blizzard here in KC right now. I have heard that some '08's were delivered in Georgia yesterday...

Where????? Tell me and I'll be there and get some pics!!! I just called Palmer and they dont have any, but the owner(s) have probably already picked it up if Palmer did get any in.

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Sorry, Jon, neither Roanoke or Woodhouse will get the first ones, as some are already on the ground. The truck coming our way is stuck with a starter out, and he should be in Illinois tommorrow (early), and here late in the day. We have another load coming tommorrow, also, , so there should be plenty of pictures posted.

The Midwest has been hit with some early Winter weather, so there have been some delays. The cars are leaving the Plant, and we could even get another truck next week. The beasts are on their way, and based on when the vehicles hit KZ status , I can safely say they are not gathering any dust waited to be shipped --- if there had not been some breakdowns and other issues , Roanoke would have had vehicles on Tuesday, and we would have seen them on Wednesday.
As it is , Vipers are hitting the ground and will continue to from now on -- hallelujah , salute, cheers, etc!!!!:headbang:

Last edited:

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: 08 vipers are HERE!!!!

Here are 2 Mike (Ringgold Dodge) got in yesterday.....

You must be registered for see images

NOT my cars though....How about half John.B...:rolaugh:

greenmamba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its nice to know that mine are on the same truck as Ringold since I bought the car from them!!!! Having trouble seeing....MUST HAVE VIPER

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
GreenMamba, me too and I just found out its in I status=built needs final inspection..:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: What color and style are you getting you never answered my post?????

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanx for posting the blue/white '08' Aspirations...love that hood...what does everyone think of a vert with stripes? Top DOWN, it'll look badasp~~~the coupe would look awesome. ~juli
Can't wait to see MORE pics!~~~

greenmamba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry Aspirations Didn't mean to ignore you!! SSG with Black Stripes just like yours!! You have awesome taste! I just so excited to be back in a Viper I can't stand it

Brian GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't wait to see the pics of the first SSG cars!!! Thats what I have ordered. Still a little on the scary side since I have never seen it in person. My car is currently in "I" status too.

greenmamba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is what I have been looking at all day.

greenmamba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am getting the standard build ssg with black stripes and standard wheels. That was the fastest way to get the car. I will make mods later but probably will not put on a spoiler.

greenmamba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It will be available in South Florida(near West Palm Beach) for those interested in seeing it.

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The first OWNER who posts a pix of themselves WITH THEIR OWN 2008 IN POSSESSION will win a $50 PartsRack Gift Certificate.....
And if you are a VENOM MEMBER.........
you get a $49 Gift certif ! [ Ron and Micheal, just for YOU, AV001 and AV002! ]

OK, DONE!

I'm a bit thinner these days...but that gift Cert is MINE! Muuhahaha

bluwhtfrt.jpg

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't wait to see the pics of the first SSG cars!!! Thats what I have ordered. Still a little on the scary side since I have never seen it in person. My car is currently in "I" status too.

:omg: Brian,Your not alone..Iam just going on pics too and people from this forum who have seen it. My wife thinks it might be a fad color that will not be liked years from now but Iam buying it for me not her,lol...I wanted something as shocking as Yellow and was almost going to wait to see if they offer it(Yellow) next year but I think this green will trump it...I WANT SOME GOOD PICS OF A SSG/BLK STRIPE COUPE as soon as someone gets one,lol........Kevin:headbang:

OP
OP
big-n-italian

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
jeezes CITY - make yourself a sandwich, NOW! you aint nothing but skin and bones! lol

(a few trips to the gym might be good for ya too). hahaha

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanx for posting the blue/white '08' Aspirations...love that hood...what does everyone think of a vert with stripes? Top DOWN, it'll look badasp~~~the coupe would look awesome. ~juli
Can't wait to see MORE pics!~~~

Julie
I like it with stripes!!! The first thing I would do if I bought a vert would be to call Jeff Lemke and buy his hardtop and stripe it too!!!! Iam getting a coupe and to me it HAS TO HAVE STRIPES,lol...

PS I lived 47 of my 50 years about 1.5hrs south of you in the Hudson Valley and what really makes me mad is that Chuck Tator was about 30 mins from me !!!!! I was a Vette owner all those years before I finally got smart and crossed over to the dark side,lol.....Kevin.

Last edited:

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is what I have been looking at all day.

I snapped that photo, and I can assure you it looks even better in person. The metallic in that green makes the car look like it is moving as you walk by, it is like no other factory green car I've seen before. In sunlight, it looks even sweeter.

If I were to get an '08 coupe, it would be green with black stripes for sure.

Tony

Brian GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
....my wife thinks it might be a fad color that will not be liked years from now but Iam buying it for me not her,lol...

My wife doesn't like the green from the pics/videos we have seen....but based on things I have read and heard, that will change. Can't wait to see it!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235