08 vipers are enroute!

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
john gastman at ROMOCO just called me, and they are enroute! i am leaving right now to get pics! he is expecting to see the truck TODAY! :omg:

hopefully i will have pics for you later!

Last edited:

greenmamba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a green with black stripes ordered. Just as an expectation, was your VIn under 100?

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a green with black stripes ordered. :headbang: Just as an expectation, was your VIn under 100?

Green,
My car is vin# 391 and was in D1 status as of Nov. 13th but I know vins arent sequential on Vipers...My dealer has not been able to get a build date and told me probably Jan. probably so I quit bugging him,lol....Iam going sight unseen and feedback from others who have seen the color in person so my fingers are crossed..Iam just happy they are finally leaving the plant...Kevin:headbang: :headbang:

Last edited:

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think John would prefer if you use his "Roanoke Motors" corporate name, rather than his American Indian name. :D

Sooooooooooooooooooooo???????? Did anything arrive?

OP
OP
big-n-italian

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
just left ROANOKE MOTORS! (for citysnake) :)

the truck has been delayed. :(

however, john is telling me that it will be here in the morning. i will be going back tomorrow morning and posting pics by the afternoon!

john is telling me that he thinks this is the first truck out of the plant filled with 08 vipers!

enroute, for sure, right now, are the following cars:

blue roadster w/ white stripes.

red roadster, no stripes.

blue coupe w/ silver stripes

and a green coupe, no stripes.

look for lots of pics tomorrow! :dance:

Last edited:
OP
OP
big-n-italian

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
maybe i should say this - there are other vipers on this truck. i asked john how many he thought he was getting, and he told me (4). he thought there were other cars, and they were going to other dealerships such as Woodhouse. i dont know how many cars total are on a "Reliable" truck?

i thought some of you would want to know.

Last edited:

rcl4668

Enthusiast
Reaction score
maybe i should say this - there are other vipers on this truck. i asked john how many he thought he was getting, and he told me (4). he thought the other cars were going to other dealerships such as Woodhouse or Bill Pemdertons place. i dont know how many cars are on a "Reliable" truck?

i thought some of you would want to know.

Based on my experience getting my 2006 delivered, it's my understanding that the Reliable transports do hold four Vipers at a time and can only ship when the transport going to that particular sales zone is full.

/Rich

OP
OP
big-n-italian

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
you are FAST rcl!

i have reworded a sentence from my post above:

"he thought there were other cars, and they were going to other dealerships such as Woodhouse."

tomorrow is going to be a FUN day!

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
They normally hold 6 cars, and Reliable will try to get a load when the bulk of the cars are in a similar area. This is all coordinated by a young lady who knows the routes like the back of her hand, and she orchestrates it all from her little area at Conner. She is a wonder and we all love her, since to us she is Ms. Santa Claus , the Easter Bunny and our favorite Valentine all rolled up in one!!!!:headbang:

OP
OP
big-n-italian

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
they were calling for 1-2" of snow here. it was suppose to start today at noon, but never did. i just hope it doesnt start tomorrow. :(

i'm not getting an 08 viper, but i sure feel alot like a child on christmas eve right now! :)

Lawrenzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
they were calling for 1-2" of snow here. it was suppose to start today at noon, but never did. i just hope it doesnt start tomorrow. :(

i'm not getting an 08 viper, but i sure feel alot like a child on christmas eve right now! :)

What, don't they make a studded 335 series snow tire yet?

Sunny and 78 here today:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

rcl4668

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They normally hold 6 cars, and Reliable will try to get a load when the bulk of the cars are in a similar area. This is all coordinated by a young lady who knows the routes like the back of her hand, and she orchestrates it all from her little area at Conner. She is a wonder and we all love her, since to us she is Ms. Santa Claus , the Easter Bunny and our favorite Valentine all rolled up in one!!!!:headbang:

I would pay good money to get the name and mailing address of this Viper delivery goddess. My offerings to the goddess would be frequent in the hopes of getting my Viper before 2009.:)

/Rich

Flyntgr

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Guess whose car is blue and white and first on the list???!!!!! I hope it's MINE, as that's what I ordered!!!! The shipping zone is right for mine, and it's in KZ status, too!!!!!! Whooopppeeeee :) :) :) :) :) All that and LSU in the BCS championship... Ain't God good! :D

rcl4668

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guess whose car is blue and white and first on the list???!!!!! I hope it's MINE, as that's what I ordered!!!! The shipping zone is right for mine, and it's in KZ status, too!!!!!! Whooopppeeeee :) :) :) :) :) All that and LSU in the BCS championship... Ain't God good! :D

Very envious . . . I was just informed by my dealer that my car (2008 Viper GTS Blue convertible with graphite bezel, NAV/Sirius and two-tone interior) is now in D1 status with an estimated build date of 12/18.

/Rich

OP
OP
big-n-italian

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ok everyone, here is the latest - the truck will not be arriving till thursday afternoon. as of now, look for pics thursday evening! :(

Flyntgr

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My Blue/white is scheduled to arrive at my dealer Friday, and Slick Willie da P. will ship her to me over the weekend, if all goes as planned....