Drafting a new member

2snakes4us

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When i was leaving the Sam's club in Springfield today a saw a Blue/white stripe GTS getting gas,so i pulled into the station to meet the owner and he said he lived in Springfield but had never heard of the VCA so i told him how to find it but he was in a hurry but took a second to ask a tech question i was unable to answer but told him he could get a answer on this site. and he showed me where Bob Lutz signed his car! I gave him my cell # if he had any questions. I hope he checks the site and joins. It would be nice to have another member in the area and he may be the only b/w GTS here.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey, good for you, Mitch!!! We've also done it with believe it or not, a fella with a blue/white GTS who lives locally and has a Prowler...don't think he's joined the VCA, but he wanted to attend the events we told him about. That was great of you to give your cell# for him to call ya, hope he takes you up on it...we still see the fella locally in the summer, but he still didn't join the VCA...drat...juli

V

Venomiss

Thanks Mitch! Hopefully you will hear from him and have another Viper in your area! We didn't see you at the holiday party so maybe next year? Bring your wife and spend the weekend-we'd love to have you!:drive:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth