2008 SRT Track Experience Schedule

OP
OP
B

B767DRIVER

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Is this the event that members pay 1/2 price?
I got this email from them a few days ago:

Looking for a unique gift for a friend or relative who’s really into performance driving? Or maybe you’d like to give a young person a chance to hone his or her driving and safety skills? Or perhaps you’d just like to enjoy a fun and exciting day of high speed driving for yourself? For the holiday season, the SRT Track Experience is offering you a couple of options where you can purchase an SRT Track Experience Gift Card—and give a gift that will provide memories (and a thrill!) for a lifetime.

The cost for a full-day SRT Track Experience is $500 and includes professional driving instruction sessions designed to maximize each participants driving skills on the street, strip or track. Each driver will pilot the full-range of SRT vehicles through a combination of four driving modules tailored to the track they have chosen.

There is nowhere else you can get this amount of driving excitement for the money. Additionally, if you purchase an SRT Track Experience Gift Card before December 31, 2007, you’ll have a couple of money saving options to choose from.

Option 1

Purchase a SRT Track Experience Gift Card for a driving participant at the price of $500 and you can bring along a non-driving guest for free. That’s a $60 savings over the normal cost. Your guest will be able be part of the opening and closing sessions, visit the various driving modules and get the ride of a lifetime during Hot Laps performed by the professional instructors from the Richard Petty Driving Experience.

Option 2

Purchase a SRT Track Experience Gift Card for a driving participant at the price of $500 and get a 2nd driving participant for 25% off the cost – your cost would only be $375. That’s a savings of $125!

Either way, the choice is yours. But you have to hurry—this incredible offer ends December 31, 2007. For more information about the SRT Track Experience and the SRT Track Experience Gift Cards, visit www.driveSRT.com today.

yogibayer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought it was a special offer we got, because they didn't sell out. It was pretty late in the season for Chicago.

MTGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I called today and they said they are going to be giving VCA members $100 off this year for all events. I'm gonna be signing up.

ACELLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I did this last year and while it was a lot of fun and a great day for $250. I personally think anything more than $250 for this event is to much. Just my .02 Cents.

Luna C

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I thought I read in the '08 spec sheet that the "Experience" is complementary with the purchase of the '08 Viper. Any one aware, is this correct?

MikeR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I thought I read in the '08 spec sheet that the "Experience" is complementary with the purchase of the '08 Viper. Any one aware, is this correct?

It has been for the past few years, so I dont see why they would change it. So id expect any new SRT purchase gets you a free SRT experience day. Its alot of fun, I enjoyed it. Especially the ride with one of the racers in a comp coupe at the end of the day. WOW!!:drive:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dsalameh