Insurance Quote

Venum S 1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Nick,

I am 29 single and I use Hagerty. Since the Viper is limited production vehicle they will insure it just like the classic cars. I have too classics with them also but I believe my viper is $900 a year.

DylanGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm a single 23 yr old male full coverage for me is $58/month for a '96 GTS. $500 deductable.

Discounts-
Multiple car discount
Multiple policy holder (house and 2 vehicles)
Good Student Discount
Good Driving History Discount

*Edit - StateFarm is my Insurance

Last edited:

J Beast

Viper Owner
Reaction score
100 bucks a month, 05 copperhead, 500 deductible , 30yrs old, MetLife, clean record....knock on wood...

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wouldn't dream of having a policy without agreed value on a Viper, too much disparity between "book" value and real world replacement cost. And you know the insurance company will haggle with you for every dime. You will have to get documentation to prove the replacement value from multiple sources. Screw that, hand me a check.

cyaford

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wouldn't dream of having a policy without agreed value on a Viper, too much disparity between "book" value and real world replacement cost. And you know the insurance company will haggle with you for every dime. You will have to get documentation to prove the replacement value from multiple sources. Screw that, hand me a check.

That's why I've bought parts from JonB and Tator, in case I ever need help to show what '97 B/W models are selling for. :D

34 and married. We use NationWide. $371/6 mo with a $500 deductible. We have all 3 vehicles and our home insured through them as well, which brings the costs down.

chimazo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I pay $735/YR for maximum coverage, including towing, with a $500 deductible through Amica.
40yrs old, married, accident-free, homeowners/multi-car discounts.

DEKE01

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I did a search but all I could find was threads on claims, not policy's. What are you guys paying for insurance for your Viper's? Full coverage? 500$ deductible? I have a 50 year old friend with a Black Mamba who is paying 450$ every 6 months which is amazingly cheap. I just called my insurance company for a quote on a Copperhead and they said it would be 3800$ for 6 months!!! That sounds incredibly high and a ripoff...any input would help. I am a 28 year old single guy in the military. Thanks.

If you're in the military, call USAA 800-531-8111. They only insure military, are run 100% by military retirees, and they take care of us well. I've been with them since 1982 - best insurance company in the biz.

I have 2 vehicles besides the 2 Vipers, a 2000 Jetta and a 2005 Toyota Van. For all 4 of them I pay only $1400 / 6 months

Zan186

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am 36 with clean driving record, I have my 2002 FE insured with an agreed upon value of $75,000 through Haggerty. I am paying about $1200 a year with $1000 deductible. I think your rate is also determined on the fact if you live in a city or town and what state you live in.

viperv10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW 3800 a yr for one car I say thats a big time screw up I pay that for 6 cars including the viper and corvette.

Arthur R Davis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Military is considered Hifg Risk Drivers. Its not rifgt that ones protecting us have to face that,,,no matter what sat. say!! Thanks to you. My son went throught it too.(AF). My Viper has 750K liab, Comp, Col, @ repalcement cost.(500 deductible). Travelers is $790 a year. My whole household has perfect driving records though. Hope this helps. As for the Military upcounts, My sons car has $500K Liab, Comp, and no Col and was $1,800 a year for 1 year, but has now dropped after no tickets, to $1,200. Scheduled to drop again @ renewal if he has no tickets. Oops, my wife just informed me that that is for both the 07 Superbee and mine together.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave