Woo Woo just joined the VCA

Rheeder218

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yup I finally got around to joining now i just have to sit and wait for it to go through.

I wish i could be driving the car right now. Michigan *****!

Got_Vnum

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Nice classic R/T. Looks great. Congrats and be careful getting to know the car. First Viper I ever drove was a 95 R/T. Fun, but a handful.

Re: Picture posting. What I do is upload them to my gallery on this website (gallery.viperclub.org) and copy and paste a link to the picture in my posts.

01ACR/VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats Rheeder...I will be joining after the x-mas drain my wallet season is through.:headbang:

2snakes4us

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome fellow Classic Gen1 R/T10 owner, soon you will desire to add a Gen2 GTS, as I do to my garage.:D

V

Venomiss

Welcome! Nice ride!
Until your membership goes through you can PM one of the mods with your information-kcobean or Lee and they can upgrade your status to Viper owner.
Nobody else will see the information but the mods and they can help you when you get a member number also to get upgraded to VCA member when that happens.

Be sure to look in the VCA member section when you get in-they do a giveaway each month for VCA members. This month it was a bike provided by Jon B.:2tu:

If you have any questions about your local club be sure to look up the membership page at the top. That page has a listing of all the local clubs and websites for all areas.

We'll be looking for an avatar soon!

V

Venomiss

+1....

I signed up online like 2 weeks ago.....

Rheeder and General Lee,

PM either kcobean or Lee ASAP with your information and VIN. They are the moderators that will help you.
They will manually check for your membership number and get you started.

Once you get that then you can enter the raffle and all the other good stuff!!

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No *** but I looked up your names and I will email Viper HQ for the info, but there will be no reply till next wednesday obviously. perhaps a belated Holiday present for you bothe next week.