VCA Membership

DylanGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I submitted an application online earlier this month and was just curious as to how long it takes to receive the membership in the mail?

DylanGTS

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You won't see anything till after the first of the year. You can call and get your VCA number which is all you need for discounts, raffle, and VCA access on the site here. PM me when you get it and I will upgrade your membership here. Check the regions listing on the front page here and contact your regional president to get on their list, you will be welcomed.
Call 800.998.1110 to get the number

OP
OP
D

DylanGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You won't see anything till after the first of the year. You can call and get your VCA number which is all you need for discounts, raffle, and VCA access on the site here. PM me when you get it and I will upgrade your membership here. Check the regions listing on the front page here and contact your regional president to get on their list, you will be welcomed.
Call 800.998.1110 to get the number

Good deal! Thanks, Lee for the very quick response. Once I get that number I'll send you a PM.

DylanGTS

V

Venomiss

Call before Friday if you can-Detroit time. There will be a skeleton crew on for the holiday vacations.
Welcome!

OP
OP
D

DylanGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Call before Friday if you can-Detroit time. There will be a skeleton crew on for the holiday vacations.
Welcome!

Yeah, I just got off the phone with them and sent Lee a PM. Should be good to go!

Dylan

V

Venomiss

Awesome! You will be with the KC group -a great bunch!
If you ever want information on meetings, cruises, or events I can help with that.
Just send me a PM.
For KC VCA members we have a free ladies night in February and a free dyno day on a Sunday usually in April or May. We also join the St.Louis Club in early June for a Lake of the Ozarks cruise over a weekend.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62