venom membership

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How do we find out where in the first 100 we have registered .I called the head office a few days ago they say i have made it into the first 100 but would not tell me what number.I would love to know so i can place it on my plate.

V

Venomiss

How do we find out where in the first 100 we have registered .I called the head office a few days ago they say i have made it into the first 100 but would not tell me what number.I would love to know so i can place it on my plate.
PM being sent-just made phone call on your behalf before the staff leaves for the holidays.

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Me too.....Me too....
I called the main office the day "Venom" was announced...
Am I in?

V

Venomiss

Me too.....Me too....
I called the main office the day "Venom" was announced...
Am I in?

You had better call right now and ask for Beth. 1-800-998-1110.
She was getting ready to leave soon when I talked with her.
Give her all your information so she can look you up.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
PartsRack has the 100 list. Email me your VCA NUMBER and Ill reply with your venom 1-100. (If you call the 800 # you are costing the VCA money each time you dial, not to mention their time!} If you include your real NAME Ill store the info here as well

[email protected]

Last edited:

kman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I signed up about two weeks ago for the venom, what is the deal if your in the first 100?

V

Venomiss

PartsRack has the 100 list. Email me your VCA NUMBER and Ill reply with your venom 1-100. (If you call the 800 # you are costing the VCA money each time you dial, not to mention their time!} If you include your real NAME Ill store the info here as well

[email protected]

I would call the VCA number with no problem and the VCA doesn't mind helping out.
Some were not on the list as they had paid online and in time but were not listed.(as per talking with Beth direct today) so it's better to be safe than sorry. Jon can help you out with it also and he'll get your real name if and when you purchase something.:) Thanks JonB!

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
C

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah number 92 just in under the line.Now time to start talking the wife into getting a ticket on that sweet sweet viper.

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can someone just put up the list in the members section of the top 100?

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Ive already replied to 17 inquiries and confirmed 12 top-100s. [email protected]

And if for some reason you fear that our huge staff of India-based telemarketers will inundate you with Viper Parts Offers by phone, email and junk mail.......just send me your VCA member # alone, with no REAL name.......and Ill tell you if you made the 1st 100!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom R