Best color EVER!!

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This color still amazes me. I dont think I've seen a pic of this color where it looked the same as the pic before it. I can only imagine what this color looks like in person.

You must be registered for see images

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Austin, You hit it on the head! I was just telling someone the same thing...I cant wait to get my car..:crazy2: :crazy2: :crazy2:

I like these 2:

Last edited:
OP
OP
A

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had already lowered the car in the first pic and cleaned it up, but in this one I've also made the rear wheel a little larger. I know that Purner Classics dont come in this size, but they sure would look good.

Alexarz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think it would look best with graphite stripes. Black is too dark and silver, too light. Maybe white stripes would look good, also. Silver stripes just don't go very well with the green.

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I really love the lowered, large rear wheel slick stance, totally bad ass man. good work Austin.

OP
OP
A

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I've seen many people mention that they dont know what kind of wheel options would go well with the new SSG and the stripe colors. I've been waiting to see some GOOD pics that I can work well with in PS, but yet to see any. So... What I did was took an '06 SRTC and tried to get it as close to SSG as I could and just used the wheels that were already on the SRTC. It has white stripes, so that definitely helps as the new SSG has an option for white stripes. I personally think a few wheels options and colors/finishes will go great with the new SSG and optional stripe colors.