engine builder in Canada - wanted

GTSjbud

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Anyone know of a reputable Viper engine builder in Canada? I am looking for someone to build my Gen. II engine.

Thanks in advance
Cheers
Jason

Schulmann

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just sent you a PM with the contact. Sorry for the delay. I am still on holiday ...

SylvanSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Try here in Michigan they do all the factory rebuilds for Dodge and are good people have as much or more experience than anyone Arrow Racing Engines 248-852-5151 talk to Todd Iknow it is far but they do ship engines and they will do mods(if it is not a factory rebuild) they have their own dyno-bench(several) cells for run-in and tuning on site

Last edited:
OP
OP
G

GTSjbud

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Try here in Michigan they do all the factory rebuilds for Dodge and are good people have as much or more experience than anyone Arrow Racing Engines 248-852-5151 talk to Todd Iknow it is far but they do ship engines and they will do mods(if it is not a factory rebuild) they have their own dyno-bench(several) cells for run-in and tuning on site

Thanks for the tip! :2tu: I have spoken with Todd and he definitely knows his stuff. I will discuss my build details with him in more depth to see if he can help.

Cheers
Jason

black mamba1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is an outfit that bought one of my stock engines from Chuck Tator out of Canada. Call Chuck Tator for the info and his take on them.