Anyon interested in Florida trip?

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Anyone else interested in going to Florida in their Viper? Wife and I are planning a trip to Florida (or ...) during the spring sometime. Haven't made any solid plans yet, just wanting to do some miles and go sightseeing with my Viper.

Had originally planned a Caribean Cruise once we got there, but I figure it's probably a week there, and a week back if we're going to do any sightseeing. Told the wife to plan a separate Hawaii Cruise.

Ted & Deana

OP
OP
R

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks, we will post before we leave and once we've decided on a route to get there.

Ted

V

Venomiss

Seen the Grand Canyon already? Perhaps hit a few National Parks along the way?

What about the Highway 1 along the California coast then take the southern route across?

OP
OP
R

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Been there, done that. Might do that again though.

Looks like we'll be going around beginning of Sept now.

Cruise ships to Hawaii are only in May area times

V

Venomiss

Ever done the Beartooth highway-NE entrance to Yellowstone?

Or for something different maybe the NE states for fall color change?

Just throwing out some ideas while the snow falls outside.

OP
OP
R

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
No, I bought a Stealth near San Fran in Dec a few years ago and drove it home. I bought my 98 GTS in Illinois and after landing in Ohare I drove to Georgia and then back to Pekin to make sure I bought the 'right one'. Drove home from there in Feb, with a Blizzard chasing us all the way home. Bought my -1 GTS in Ohio in Aug last summer and did the cross continent drive quickly.
I also did some Div 6 racing outisde of Phoneix and later did a trip to Sedona (passed within 80mi. of Texas).

Cruised my ZX11 down through the Pacific Northwest to Calif. border and back. Next, Florida! Sorry, that'll be after the Hawaii cruise.

Thanks for the input.

Ted