HURST SHIFTER

604SRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK i've read the reviews on the B&M shifters, but what about the Hurst??? Anybody have one of these and if so how is it??? Also do I need the shifter bezel like the one MGW sells in order to install either one of these shifters??? Thanks again guys, it's nice to have some place to turn to get good quality information!!!!!!:2tu:

MTGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I put mine in yesterday. It was a big PITA to install because of the design of the base. I had to lower the tranny to get it in. It works great now that it's in. If you do a search there is another thread that talks about the issues in detail. I found it yesterday after lots of frustration.

Cobraken

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have a Hurst (stock) in my SRT 10 Ram. I am sure it is a great improvement over the regular pickups' shifter but a lot of the folks with the SRT 10 complain about the shifter

Flyntgr

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I had a Hurst shifter and MGW shift lever and ball in my 2005 SRT10. It was a lot better than the Gen. III factory shifter IMHO. Joseph Dell liked mine so much that he put one in his twin turbo Viper after driving mine.

Steve 00RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have the Hurst set up in the 01 ACR. Came with it. I like the very positive shift feel as it clicks into position. We don't run this car real hard, so I have no idea the durability with hard use. I don't like it enough to swap the other one out.

Steve