N.E. Kart Racing at F1 Boston Feruary 24th

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
New England Viper Club
Kart Racing at F1 Boston

Okay, it's that time of the year again for Kart Racing at F1 Boston! The Viper is in the garage and all waxed up, so come on out with your fellow members for a good ole kart racing. :drive:On Sunday February 24th the NEVC will be meeting at F1 Boston for a day of Kart Racing. Plan to arrive for 12:45. Tech session will be from 1:00 to 2:00 and track time from 2:00 to 3:00. F1 Boston is located at 290 Wood Road in Braintree, MA, just south of Boston and just off Exit 6 on Route 128, near South Shore Mall.
What is F1 Kart Racing you ask? F1 Boston is an indoor kart racing facility that is designed specifically for adult, licensed drivers with a genuine racing experience-complete with the challenge and adrenaline! You'll race against fellow Viper members in expertly engineered karts on professionally designed track. We will be driving the city course on track 1. If you have never done Kart Racing, I encourage you to attend. It's a blast! :lmao: You can also visit their website: F1 Boston- Boston's Best Entertainment Complex Featuring Racing, Dining, Entertainment, and Much More!
Last year we had 20 members attend. All of us were chasing Chuck Tator for the lead. I think I can speak for everyone; we all had a great time. The cost for this event is $85.00 per person this year, and that includes use of their Kart, Helmet, Suit, and neck brace. You should wear comfortable clothing when you come to the track (casual pants and sneakers are recommended).No open-toe shoes allowed while racing or walking in the snow.:confused:
F1 Boston requires that we pre-pay for our track time, so you must pay when you sign up. The NEVCA has a PayPal Account that can take your payment. Go to www.paypal.com , log in and send payment to [email protected]. If you don't have a registered PayPal account, follow their directions and sign up. It's easy to set up an account. The club needs to have at least 21 members and/or guests. Please feel free to invite family or friends to participate in our event. If you are unable to use PayPal, please contact Jerry at jcolpitts @comcast.net or call Jerry Colpitts at 1-508-726-7864. When you register, please include your name and the name of your guest, if you are bringing another driver.
Let me know ASAP if you will be attending, so that we can make special arrangements with F1 Boston. Please plan to arrive early if you want to eat lunch before the tech session.:eater: Members are welcome to stay after the racing for refreshments. Whether you have been with us before, or this is your first event with us, this is a good way to spend an afternoon with fellow Viper club members. It's a fun day together and a nice break from the long winter months. Rick Desrosiers e-mail [email protected]

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was a LOT of fun!!:2tu:

We are e-mailing everyone and I'll see how many I can round up?:dunno:

Any NY/CT members that are thinking about this event, call me. We will eat LOTS of eggs before, just for NE!:fart::lmao:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was a LOT of fun!!:2tu:
We are e-mailing everyone and I'll see how many I can round up?:dunno:
Any NY/CT members that are thinking about this event, call me. We will eat LOTS of eggs before, just for NE!:fart::lmao:

Hmmmm...can't change my color back--was gonna put in SILVER letters, are you SURE the eggs are just for NE, or JUST for PHIL???? LOL~~~juli

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've never had any of Chucks Eggs but I've been downwind of Chucks Eggs:fart:

LOL--Jeff, you've missed quite the tasty deviled eggs~~we were lucky enough to have some SAVED for us (from PHIL's grasp! :nono::lmao:) at Chuck's Tech Session...welllllll worth going JUST for those! ~juli

AviP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry guys, I will not be able to make it this year. Last year was a blast. My arms were aching next day from trying to catch up to Charlie and Chuck.

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yup!!!! Wizard that's what i figure you will be asleep at the wheel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:2tu:

Yup, that's what I'll be doing because there wont be anyone banging on my doors! I tell you what, I'll hold back a little so I wont fall asleep!:push::naughty::smokin:

If there is anyone wanting to go up to Beantown and have the NE club chase you around the track, I'm driving up a seven passenger Caravan. It WILL be a lot of laughs!

Last edited:

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yup, that's what I'll be doing because there wont be anyone banging on my doors! I tell you what, I'll hold back a little so I wont fall asleep!:push::naughty::smokin:

If there is anyone wanting to go up to Beantown and have the NE club chase you around the track, I'm driving up a seven passenger Caravan. It WILL be a lot of laughs!

Chuck, I'm tentative for now but I wouldn't mind hopping on the magic bus. :) I'm at the half-way point for your ride anyway. You can stop at my house and use the bathroom (depending on who's riding in the van and if they've had all of their shots) :D

OP
OP
Y

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi guys, there are about 10 more spots to fill for this event . Come on out with us for a great afternoon.

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi All,

We need a head count by Monday the 18th! If any of you NY/CT members are going up and going with me, let me know RIGHT AWAY! Leave me a message or e-mail me ASAP!:cool: Rick, got your message and I'll call you with the head count.

914-763-3136
[email protected]

We are a week away from stomping NE!:lmao: It WILL be a lot of fun, so let me know if you are going!

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rick Count me in. Chuck and I will be Team Red Vs. all unless we have some NY/CT last minute stragglers. Rick I'll get you money on Monday.

OP
OP
Y

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi guys, it great to see the interest from everyone for kart racing, we should have a great time as usual. Leave your first and last name so I can turn it into F1 Boston. Thanks Rick

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck, I'm tentative for now but I wouldn't mind hopping on the magic bus. :) I'm at the half-way point for your ride anyway. You can stop at my house and use the bathroom (depending on who's riding in the van and if they've had all of their shots) :D

Tony are you going? I left you a message, you need to call me if your going!:dunno:

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck...I just left a message at your shop. I'm sorry I missed your call today, I just got home. Yes, would still love to go. I PM'd you my cell. call me if you get this. - Tony

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tony we'll see you at F1! Charlie & I are eating all the eggs so NE bring some nose clips!!:fart:

After I got off the phone with you my kids complained they were sick, one threw up a few minutes ago. I'm actually going to stay home. I tried calling your shop but I think you're on your way by now. Let us know how it turns out. - Tony

OP
OP
Y

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Guys
We all had a great time at F1 Boston today. After trying to pass Chuck Tator on the right. Chuck showed me what the guard rail looked like up close. Here is the funny part I get the penalty, If Chuck would of turned his steering wheel any more to the right, I'm certain it would of snaped off. LOL Had a great time, and our club appreciates you guys from coming down for your support. Here are todays placements
1. Greg Gamache
2. George Bessette
3. Jay Hanscom
4. Paul Boucher
5. Russ Siggel
6. Rino Bennenat
7. Chuck Tator
8. Richard Desrosiers
9. Charles Tedesco
10. Tim Cloutier
11. Glenn Peterson
12. Mark Aldrige

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Had a blast today with you guys. Jeff did you sabotage my kart on the last race? Damn you guys in the top five were fast, does Jeff and Jerry give you special weekly coupons to practice 2x a week? You guys are all the best, thanks for having me it was worth traveling in a car for 10 hours to be racing with you characters for one!!! Chuck thanks again for hoppin in your ride and scaring the sshhittt out of me on route 95. Hope to see you all again soon this season.

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rick I had a GREAT time today!! Thank You and NE VCA for putting this event on!!:2tu::2tu:

Rick you couldn't hear me say hello to you through my helmet so I was just trying to get closer!:lmao:

Charlie you are funny and the look on your face when you thought we were crashing, :jawdrop: priceless!!:clap:

Tony hope your kids are all right! More Karting in March [ Grand Prix New York - a Five-Star Indoor Kart Racing, Conference and Event Center ] for all of us so don't miss the next one

Jerry Colpitts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:2tu:Excellent Job Rick for putting this together!!!!!! Chuck it is funny how you did not mention that New England Took the top slot again This Year!!!! But then again you couldn't see who was at the front you were so far behind. LOL.....See you guys next year!!! Thank You New York for your support!!!!:2tu:

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rick I had a GREAT time today!! Thank You and NE VCA for putting this event on!!:2tu::2tu:

Rick you couldn't hear me say hello to you through my helmet so I was just trying to get closer!:lmao:

Charlie you are funny and the look on your face when you thought we were crashing, :jawdrop: priceless!!:clap:

Tony hope your kids are all right! More Karting in March [ Grand Prix New York - a Five-Star Indoor Kart Racing, Conference and Event Center ] for all of us so don't miss the next one

Chuck, literally after I hung up with you my 3 year old walks over and throws up on the floor. Then she says "Who was that on the phone daddy?". I answered "It's the wizard!". She had a confused look on her face and wanted to know why the wizard was coming for me. :D I kept her home from school today too but she's fine. The whole family is getting over whatever is spreading through daycare. Sorry I missed this as well as the eggs. Does anyone have pics?

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gosh, Tony...hope your kids feel better soon. Been there...yeah, gotta be there! Good for you~ ~juli
VERY cute about the 'Wizard' coming for you'~~what their little minds think!