RB1 Navigation Radio

RawPwr2

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have an 2006 SRTC-10 and was thinking about installing the Alpine RB1 Navigation Radio with ipod integration. Does anyone know where I can buy this system? For those of you that have it what do you think about it? Thanks for any input.

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have them both and love it. I got my ipod kit from Chuck Tator and the RBI on Ebay. You should be able to get one for roughly $600-$700 new. Install it yourself. It is pretty simple.

Roadrunner

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just make sure the auction includes the navi disc as well... and the GPS patch antenna. (Both would be available from a dealer if you just get a head unit... but the radio is less likely stolen if it has all of the accessories with it)

FangZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got mine cheap on eBay because the seller did not mention RB1 in the title. Do a search for the different part numbers 56038629xx (with xx being AB to AI), this is how I found mine. Click on "Advanced Search" and be sure to check "Search Title and Description".

I paid only $465 including shipping for mine.

According to the Dodge documentation for the iPod kit, you want the AI or AH radio model if you ever plan on connecting your iPod. I have also heard of someone with an AD model radio who got the iPod kit working, but was never able to confirm. Oh, one more thing: The newest nav DVD will be released soon, so if you plan on upgrading to the latest maps, the release date of the DVD included with the RB1 you're buying should not matter much.

Good luck!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper