Anyone with Forgeline S03P wheels, post your pics!

Blue Batmobile

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I thinking of going a different route on a new set of wheels for my ride. I've sported IForged wheels the last few times, this time arounf=d, thinking of Forgeline S03P's. Anyone with these wheels, please post your pics!

Bat™

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Great choice. I was on the Forgeline website last night looking at those or possibly the ST3P in chrome with the diamond cut edge. My decision will be based on if Forgeline can give me an extra 1" offset over stock to accomodate my Street Serpent body which would allow me to not use a spacer.

Dawg2Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a set of Forgeline SO3P currently on order. Jon B suggested they may be ready in a week. I'm doing 19"/20" in chrome. I love the gunmetal centers, but I decided it was too much clash on a B/W coupe.

I also thought long and hard about the ZX3P in chrome, but came to the same conclusion as I did with the SO3P in gunmetal - just a little too much bling.

I will post some pics when all is said and done.

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Dawg,

Nice! What width rims did you go with and what tires are you considering? In the 20", the PS2's only come in a 335 and Michelin recommends a 11.5" - 12.5" rim.

Dawg2Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dawg,

Nice! What width rims did you go with and what tires are you considering? In the 20", the PS2's only come in a 335 and Michelin recommends a 11.5" - 12.5" rim.

I did 19x10 in front and 20x12.5 for the rear.
I have Michelins now and think they are OK. After considering the only two other choices (pirelli & Nitto), I am going with the Nitto Invo 285/30 19 and 345/25 20. Not much reported on them, but I am willing to try them out.

I have the P zero Rossos on my Lexus and they are quite good - I like them better than the Michelins right now.

OP
OP
B

Blue Batmobile

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have a set of Forgeline SO3P currently on order. Jon B suggested they may be ready in a week. I'm doing 19"/20" in chrome. I love the gunmetal centers, but I decided it was too much clash on a B/W coupe.

I also thought long and hard about the ZX3P in chrome, but came to the same conclusion as I did with the SO3P in gunmetal - just a little too much bling.

I will post some pics when all is said and done.

Looking forward to the pics Jim :). btw- How long is the average wait on these wheels? Are they made to order?

Bat™

DavidSB

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The photos should show up below.
A couple of things to keep in mind when ordering Forgelines. The OEM offset on 19" rears is 62mm but Forgeline's standard offset is 57mm so the rears stick out about 1/2" beyond that of the OEM wheel. Forgeline told me that there is enough center section material to remove 3-4mm if I wanted. At first I thought I'd have them increase the offset but now that I've lived with them for a while I like the wider/bolder stance.
Even though these are 19"s, you'll likely have to relocate the e-brake. Forgelines have a dropped center in the rim shell (I think I have the jargon right) that is a raised curved ridge about 1/3 of the way from the inside of the shell. It happens to be positioned right under the e-brake cable pully and in my case the pully just touched the rim so I had to relocate the e-brake for clearance. While the e-brake relocation kit is cheap, it was a real pain to install mostly because I don't have a lift and had to do it on jack stands.

IMG_04211.JPG

IMG_0420.JPG

Dawg2Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking forward to the pics Jim :). btw- How long is the average wait on these wheels? Are they made to order?

Bat™

Yes, they are made to order. My wait will be 4-6 weeks.

The Silver car with SO3Ps looks awesome! What finish is that?

OP
OP
B

Blue Batmobile

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The photos should show up below.
A couple of things to keep in mind when ordering Forgelines. The OEM offset on 19" rears is 62mm but Forgeline's standard offset is 57mm so the rears stick out about 1/2" beyond that of the OEM wheel. Forgeline told me that there is enough center section material to remove 3-4mm if I wanted. At first I thought I'd have them increase the offset but now that I've lived with them for a while I like the wider/bolder stance.
Even though these are 19"s, you'll likely have to relocate the e-brake. Forgelines have a dropped center in the rim shell (I think I have the jargon right) that is a raised curved ridge about 1/3 of the way from the inside of the shell. It happens to be positioned right under the e-brake cable pully and in my case the pully just touched the rim so I had to relocate the e-brake for clearance. While the e-brake relocation kit is cheap, it was a real pain to install mostly because I don't have a lift and had to do it on jack stands.

IMG_04211.JPG

IMG_0420.JPG

So I could order a set with 62mm offset?

Bat™

DavidSB

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dawg2Snake: These have polished outer rims (no clearcoat) with their standard silver powdercoat centers and the inner rims are also standard silver powdercoat.
Blue Batmobile: Yes, I was told that you can order up to about a 62mm offset. The center sections are thick enough.

Last edited:

DavidSB

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My 18x10" Forgeline fronts have a 43mm offset. I don't know what the OEM offset is but these seem to fit very close to the OEM's.

Dawg2Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's my Forgeline pics

Here's my pics. Rims took about 8 weeks. I love the look of the INVO, but I cannot comment on the performance aspect yet.

Weights:
front: 19x10 in full chrome with the Nittos - 56.75 # (stock 18" with run flats was 58#)
rear: 20x12.5 in full chrome with Nittos - 67.5# (stock 19" with run flats was 70.5#)

You must be registered for see images