Viper Days Are Here Again!

JB/SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HELLO VIPER FRIENDS!

As Viper owners, we are so very fortunate to live so close to a venue that will host 2 Viper Days this year. Texas World Speedway in College Station is a thrill to drive, has great facilities, and is just a short drive from Houston and to the host hotels in College Station.

Why do you own a Viper? One word probably - PERFORMANCE! And what do you think is the weakest link to the Viper's performance? THE DRIVER of course!. So here is a great way to learn how to drive your Viper to the maximum of your capability in a SAFE manner. The Viper Days instructors are second to none in teaching you the dynamics involved in performance driving, which translates to not only fun at the track, but safer weekend driving on the highway as well.

Based on my experience last year at Viper Days, you will not regret a moment of this event and will consider the money spent a good investment in the primary weakest link of your Viper - YOU, THE DRIVER!

Here is a link to www.Viperdays.com Sign up and have a blast. By the way there is plenty of observation decks for friends and family to watch your progress. This is really a fun event.

Following is a note from Ben Keating, the primary sponsor of Viper Days. This shows his passion for this sport.

"Because I love the experience SO MUCH, I want to share it with everybody. I don’t get anything out of more people coming to Viper Days, but I love seeing new people getting involved.

The event in College Station is 4 weeks away. I am emailing in hopes that you can motivate a big group from Houston to go. Because of my sponsorship, I’ve convinced Skip to have three Texas events this year. This is a big deal. However, now we’ve got to justify to him that he made a good decision.

As you know, ANY CAR is welcome. I am bringing several Corvettes and several Mustangs along. The more the merrier. Any help you can give in getting a big group out to the track would be awesome.
If I can help, I’d be happy to. If you can convince people to do all three days, I think it makes a much better experience. Let me know if you have any questions.

People need to start registering now. I got my rooms at the Holiday Inn, because the Hilton was running low.

Hope to see you there.

Ben"
Hope to see you all there, even if it's for one day.
Regards,
Jim Boeker