Finally ( Yea )

shmoos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:drive::usa:
Hello there all you Viper owners. I am finally a viper owner myself. After 16 years of dreaming and praying my wish came through. On 1/25/2008 I drove to NC to trade in a car and pick up my Viper. I purchased a 2000 Gray Viper with 5300 miles for $39,000. Now I have to join the NJ viper club. So I am very excited to be part of this family for many years to come.

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome to the club, Shmoos. Congrats.
Spring is coming....thank goodness.

V

Venomiss

Very nice and welcome!:drive:

Here's a website in case you haven't seen it yet! Be sure and join us-even easier online now.

NJ Viper Club

VCA Renewal/joining Message - Introducing PayPal!

You can now renew your VCA Membership in one of 3 ways:
1) Via our new PayPal option at Dodge Viper Magazine
2) by calling Viper Headquarters at 1-800-998-1110 or
3) by mailing us your check or money order. If you choose to use the new PayPal option, you will need your full 17 digit Viper VIN to complete the renewal process. Simply log onto Dodge Viper Magazine and the renewal information is located on the Home Page. If a member doesn't renew their membership via PayPal or by some other method, we will be mailing out renewal notices at the beginning of December .

Last edited by a moderator:

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi shmoos,
If you look at the menu bar at the top of the page you will see "UserCP". That's the User Control Panel. In there you can adjust your profile. For now, if you'll stick the VIN number of your car in your profile (only the admins can see this information and we NEVER share it with third partys), we can update your title to "Viper Owner", and once you've joined the VCA and have your member number, we can update your title to VCA Member. As a VCA Member, you'll have access to the following features here on the forums:
  • Posting privileges in all general Viper Forums
  • Posting & viewing privileges in VCA Members forum
  • Posting privileges in VCA Regional forums
  • Posting privileges in VCA Viper Events and Gatherings forum
  • Ability to upload and display personal avatar (Vipers only please)
  • Ability to write and use personal signature for all posts
  • Ability to see all content in Illustrated Upgrades
  • Gallery privileges up to 500 MB of uploads
  • Up to 5000 Private Messages allowed
  • FREE Classified ad posting
  • Access to exclusive SRT merchandise in VCA Members forum
  • Future exclusives such as VCA private auctions, online renewals, and much more!
Send me a PM when your VIN is in your profile and I'll get you hooked up!

Kelly

Rolstar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome Aboard. Drop me a PM and I will fill you in on all of our events for the year.
Good Luck with the new car!!

tbsviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome and enjoy your new Viper. Hope to see you at future club events!

OP
OP
S

shmoos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you. I am getting the money together to sign up for the club. So until then the above was the only way to post pictures since people wanted to see it.

OP
OP
S

shmoos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How long does it take to have the Enthusiast remove from my name. I added my Vin to my profile and i am waiting for my VCA packet to come in the mail.

V

Venomiss

How long does it take to have the Enthusiast remove from my name. I added my Vin to my profile and i am waiting for my VCA packet to come in the mail.

Read the previous post from kcobean-PM him and he can change your profile to Viper Owner.

Kenneth Krieger

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Look out! There will be this type of bug, that after it bites you a yearning desire to buy upgrades begins. The only cure is to BUY the upgrades. It's like a drug, it's really never enough! Welcome to the ownership of a great American icon!!

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ah, shmoos, beautiful Viper there!!! Hope you can upload pics soon...and yes, the mods will change you over to Viper Owner quicker than a Viper can do a burn out!!! WELCOME!!!! ~juli

PAvenomRT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Schmoos,
Welcome to Viper ownership and to the VCA. You have great taste in Vipers as I also own a 2000 RT/10, 1 of only 217 Gen II Vipers red with Connoly interior. We are neighbors of sorts as i live just across the river from Lawrenceville and commute through your area daily. Hope to meet you at a future NJ VCA event.
Best,
PAvenom RT/10

menglert3

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Congrad's, Great Car I Love Mine, Hope you enjoy working on it, but what the Heck thats part of the Fun! I think the Ratio is every 30 Min. of Drive Time Equals 90 Min. of Cleaning and Wrenching. Enjoy, & welcome friend!
Mike
97 GTS

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dsalameh