2008 ACR Raffle 2 days left!

V

Venomiss

Only 2 Days left for the raffle Kansas City members!
What are you waiting for!!!

Looking for the PERFECT gift this coming Valentines Day? Well how about the FIRST Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR! That's right, THE magazine cover car (Autoweek, VIPER Magazine, etc.) and current North American show car (roped off on its own stage at the recent Los Angeles Auto Show), this very car can be YOURS if you have the winning ticket to be drawn on February 14, 2008:

0acr.jpg

Tickets are limited to just 2,750 total and sales end on Thursday, January 31st. Unlike the Diamondback Raffle where we limited it to three tickets per person for the first month or so (and it sold out too), these tickets will be sold on a FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED basis. So for that crazy collector out there willing to shell out $275,000 to buy up all the tickets ($275,050 if they aren't a Venom Member), here is your chance - assuming a few folks don't snap up a few tickets before you read this.

Ready to place your orders? Our friends at JR Thompson and VIPER Magazine have made it even easier this time around - check it out:

Dodge Viper Magazine with Online VCA Raffle Entry

Of course you can fax in your order with a credit card number or do it the good ol' fashioned way: Mail it with your check. Either way, here is the link to the entry form itself:

http://www.vipermagazine.com/pdf/raffleflyer.pdf

Once again this raffle is limited STRICTLY to paid VCA Members, so if you haven't renewed yet you had better make sure you do!

Just imagine YOUR name being drawn for this historic Viper this coming Valentine's Day. But you can't win if you don't buy tickets and you may not be able to buy tickets for very long if they get snapped up as quickly as we think they will. Good luck to all that enter!

roady.jpg

KURT E

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Done. Thanks for playing. Now....who won? WTH are my tickets? I will be at the dentists office 2/14 waiting for MY call. Thank you.

Kurt

OP
OP
V

Venomiss

Done. Thanks for playing. Now....who won? WTH are my tickets? I will be at the dentists office 2/14 waiting for MY call. Thank you.

Kurt

Now that's just funny.:D
The trick is for your wife to send them in and pur her name on them remember?
You have the Dentists office down pat-no competition there.;)

Last call is today in case you get a wild hair to put one in for the Mrs.:2tu:

KURT E

Viper Owner
Reaction score
She said last night that she hopes I win so I will shut up about buying another car. I think she is on my side. Anyway-waiting at the dentists office...

Kurt

vipergirl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The dentist office trick might just work for me. Not sure. Just to play it safe I've scheduled myself a cleaning on 2/14 so I'll be there again. Maybe lightening will strike twice in the same place????? I'm giving it a try anyway! I've got my 3 tickets ready and waiting!

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you Venomiss for you help in making sure my Raffle Ticket arrived in time. I got back from the Gym and sure enough, my raffle was waiting for me at my desk. Talk about timing :2tu:

kman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The dentist office trick might just work for me. Not sure. Just to play it safe I've scheduled myself a cleaning on 2/14 so I'll be there again. Maybe lightening will strike twice in the same place????? I'm giving it a try anyway! I've got my 3 tickets ready and waiting!

It took me awhile to put it together,but now I know you won a special viper in a raffle. Where can I see some pictures and specs on the raffle car you won. The engine pic in your avatar looks awsome!

OP
OP
V

Venomiss

Thank you Venomiss for you help in making sure my Raffle Ticket arrived in time. I got back from the Gym and sure enough, my raffle was waiting for me at my desk. Talk about timing :2tu:

You are most welcome and happy to help!
Fingers crossed for everyone who purchased tickets:D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave