New Girl

JB/SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome to the club - this forum is absolutely the best place to learn about your Viper without driving it.

"I can't wait to go to my first event and start meeting other Viper owners. I'm currently the only Viper owner that I actually know."

justinrichardwright - the Houston Viper club just had a meeting yesterday. In March we will have a cruise and officer elections for the coming year. If you let me know your email address, I will add you to the list. Welcome to the club to you as well!

Jim

crazyspeed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome:) Wow a ******* the Viper site. That makes 3 now I think. Got a pic? I like looking at girls.....
OK, so I said what all the guys are thinking. Seriously, did you say the car has black stripes...that has got to look fantastic on that color. Must be unusual to have stripes on a vert???
Don't know what you drove before...but get ready for lots of attention.
I'm reminded of my friends reply when I asked him "Is there anything hotter than a chic driving a Viper?" ...his response " not on this planet!"

kman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As far as the violet goes, I only know what I've read her and rumor is it will be an 09 model color.I want to see the violet,orange and ssgreen myself.........welcome crazy girl

Kala

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome SSG Chic!

Spring is around the corner! Until then plan some mods :2tu:

I wish I had started with paint protection... You may want to look into having a clear bra installed.

Enjoy :headbang:

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome:) Wow a ******* the Viper site. That makes 3 now I think. Got a pic? I like looking at girls.....
OK, so I said what all the guys are thinking.

Thank goodness someone finally said it. I was hoping it wasn't going to have to be me :D

I'm reminded of my friends reply when I asked him "Is there anything hotter than a chic driving a Viper?" ...his response " not on this planet!"

Your friend is a very smart person!

And yes, welcome to the party SSG Chic :nana: :headbang: I've seen a SSG/black stripes coupe and I gotta say, thats one heck of a color...its absolutely gorgeous!!

OP
OP
S

SSG CHIC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Where are you in western NC?
I was just in the area, my sister has a 2nd home in Waynesville-Maggie Valley area on Utah mountain.

I live in Franklin - about 45 minutes west of Waynesville.

OP
OP
S

SSG CHIC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
What? You mean I'm only one of 3 girls on here? I'm shocked!

Kenneth Krieger

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Welcome.......you have begun a complete change in your lifestyle! Remember, any other car just won't cut it after owning a Viper! Have fun, but be careful for a while till you get used to the torque of this car.....then be REALLY careful when you let it all hang out!

mach4444

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome aboard! this is a great site for info. everyone is very helpful. nice to see another woman on this site, my gf is jealous of my car so it's great to see more and more women getting involved.
vipers aren't just for guys.

I've yet to see a SSG in person but the pics look awesome. I'm envious.

enjoy and be careful people tend to gawk at the cars while they are driving next to you (and not paying attention to the road!) I imagine it will be even worse for a woman as you don't see to many driving vipers.

SylvanSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome to the club! There are more than a few women here but only a couple/few that post regularly. Enjoy the car and repect it's power or this snake will BITE you ! ! Take a HPDE class or do a ViperDays event learn your and the cars limits in a safe environment(with instructors).

If you are going to modify or dress up the car you will want to get to know JonB @ PartsRack Online Shopping - Home

TexasSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome to the club - this forum is absolutely the best place to learn about your Viper without driving it.

"I can't wait to go to my first event and start meeting other Viper owners. I'm currently the only Viper owner that I actually know."

justinrichardwright - the Houston Viper club just had a meeting yesterday. In March we will have a cruise and officer elections for the coming year. If you let me know your email address, I will add you to the list. Welcome to the club to you as well!

Jim

Thanks for the welcome. I sent you a PM with my contact info.

Take care,
Justin

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome:D I think your vert will look great with stripes.! Iam still waiting for my SSG coupe and the snow just continues to fall here( worst Winter on record here) so I will have to wait longer than you to use it.:( Good luck with it and be safe with it....Kevin

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LMAO, this is jsut to funny watching this, so go on post. wow lol.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What? You mean I'm only one of 3 girls on here? I'm shocked!

Sorry I didn't see this sooner~~! Welcome from one of the frequent female posters here!
Yeah, women Viper owners are a minority on this site...THANK YOU for adding to women Viper-crazed fanatics here!!! This is a great forum, and you've been welcomed by some of the great fellas here who truly respect a woman. :2tu: ~juli
LOL: A side note...thank you for the ones who have mentioned my name here, Scratch, blackmamba, Limit (yes he IS a nice guy!)...thanx for the support! :headbang:
ssgchic: You will find LOTS of answers here, as well as lots of HUMOR...check out under the Sneaky Pete's forum, the 'beefcake' thread...LOL!! The guys have their 'chick' thread, us 5 or so women deserve our own beefcake one as well!
Feel free to contribute!~~~:D:eater: Nice to meetcha!

Last edited:

Jerz Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry I didn't see this sooner~~! Welcome from one of the frequent female posters here!
Yeah, women Viper owners are a minority on this site...THANK YOU for adding to women Viper-crazed fanatics here!!! This is a great forum, and you've been welcomed by some of the great fellas here who truly respect a woman. :2tu: ~juli
LOL: A side note...thank you for the ones who have mentioned my name here, Scratch, blackmamba, Limit (yes he IS a nice guy!)...thanx for the support! :headbang:
ssgchic: You will find LOTS of answers here, as well as lots of HUMOR...check out under the Sneaky Pete's forum, the 'beefcake' thread...LOL!! The guys have their 'chick' thread, us 5 or so women deserve our own beefcake one as well!
Feel free to contribute!~~~:D:eater: Nice to meetcha!

Juli,
I can't believe it took 4 pages of welcomes before you showed up, come on girl, that's not like you!:D

2snakes4us

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Juli,
I can't believe it took 4 pages of welcomes before you showed up, come on girl, that's not like you!:D

Maybe Juli went out to her garage to take a peek at her snake and it put a hypnotic trance on her. she is going thru some viper withdraws:rolaugh:

OP
OP
S

SSG CHIC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well, everyone, I must admit, I think I'm worse than a man for wanting instant gratification! Sorry guys, you know it's true;)

I can wait no longer! My husband found a SSG convertible with the H-spokes and navigation but no stripes and it's ready to go right now. So, I'm giving up the striped snake for the one that will be in my garage in two days! I'm not disappointed at all!

Two more days:headbang:

Now all I need is a good personalized plate! Any ideas???

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, everyone, I must admit, I think I'm worse than a man for wanting instant gratification! Sorry guys, you know it's true;)

I can wait no longer! My husband found a SSG convertible with the H-spokes and navigation but no stripes and it's ready to go right now. So, I'm giving up the striped snake for the one that will be in my garage in two days! I'm not disappointed at all!

Well you did mention something about two Snakes in the garage.. now the one with stripes that was hoping for a warm welcome and a happy life with it's first owner will feel unwanted for the rest of it's life :(
As for a personalized plate... SSG CHIC ;)?

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well you did mention something about two Snakes in the garage.. now the one with stripes that was hoping for a warm welcome and a happy life with it's first owner will feel unwanted :(
As for a personalized plate... SSG CHIC ;)?

LOL--I was also gonna suggest your username, Missy!!! Of course, most people will NOT know what the SSG means though, snake-skin-green, but who cares? It's what YOU want on there that matters. VERY glad to have you onboard...and as you have seen, you WILL get your share of humor AND great advice as well here. Can't wait to see your pics! Again, CONGRATULATIONS and WELCOME!....juli

V

Venomiss

Since you are getting the green how about:

ENVY;)

Make sure whatever dealership you are buying from starts your paperwork pronto for your free year of VCA membership.

posionivy-posnIV would be a second choice,

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
GRNSNK (how many letters/digits can you have on your plate?)
GRNVNM (green venom)
GREENYET (on Venomiss's theme of envy...green yet?)
ENVY ME
GREENSNK (green snake)
GREENSKN (green skin)
GREENPWR (green power)
Good Luck choosing, we do the same with personalized plates! ~juli

OP
OP
S

SSG CHIC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Great ideas! We can have up to 8 letters/characters in NC.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth