GREEN4U
UBGREEN
IBGREEN
GREENVY
VIPRGRN
GRNVIPR

...just some ideas.:cool:

Texas,
The first one shocks me!:omg: Do I know you?:D Seriously, good ideas but I don't think I could get away with GRNBTCH even though it might be a little true!

TexasSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Texas,
The first one shocks me!:omg: Do I know you?:D Seriously, good ideas but I don't think I could get away with GRNBTCH even though it might be a little true!

By the way, I meant no disrespect. I thought it sounded like it had "attitude" to it...like the cars themselves. Also, I noticed you said 8 characters after I made the post. I cut all the suggestions short a letter. I've always thought it would be funny if you could get one past that said FUH-Q:rolaugh:

OP
OP
S

SSG CHIC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
No disrespect taken. Just thought maybe you knew my ex-husband:lmao: But it does have attitude!

OP
OP
S

SSG CHIC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
What do you guys and gals think about:

B-AFRAID

for the tag?

I'm getting great ideas....keep 'em coming! The transporter just picked up the car a couple of hours ago and it should be here on Thursday! I can't wait:headbang:

DylanGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
EXSGREEN

Since you stated that you have an Ex-husband and possibly some of his money too! Kidding!

OP
OP
S

SSG CHIC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
EXSGREEN

Since you stated that you have an Ex-husband and possibly some of his money too! Kidding!

Too funny!:rolaugh::lmao: However, I walked away from that relationship with literally nothing but my kids. But great idea! Definately one of my favorites!

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Texas,

I know, I don't like that one at all!!! I'm quite sure it is NOT true, Missy!!! Getting some great suggestions here! ~juli

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I still like ENVY ME!!! Plays on the 'green', but then again it might be too arrogant...drat...Missy, you'll have to let us know what you decide on!!! You've been getting LOTS of suggestions! ~juli
(TWO MORE DAYS!!!)

OP
OP
S

SSG CHIC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am thinking

GRNMACHN
GRNBEAN
SUPRGRN (from The Fifth Element)
MUCHOGRN
THINKGRN

CarDude,
You better start thinking of some cool tags, too! I think we'll be getting our cars at about the same time!

TexasSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
GREENDAY
SNAKEGRL
VIPRGIRL
VIPERGRL
CHICKCAR
GOTFANGS
FUKNGGRN
HOTGREEN
VENOMOUS
SNKEBITE

...just a few more ideas.

crazyspeed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Please add the black stripes (vinyl or paint) Very hot look with that color...and stipes are unusual for a vert I think??

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
welcome from one Viper chick to another

there aren't many of us that own a Viper, that's for sure

TexasSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Not trying to highjack the thread but I couldn't help noticing you were from Mishawaka. I was up there working a few years ago. I hope that place has caught up to the rest of the world...it was depressing and I damn sure didn't see any Vipers cruising around. I bet you have the only one around.

V

Venomiss

I like B-afraid.

Thought of GRNMLE(Green Mile like the Stephen King book)
or FSTRNSNT

OP
OP
S

SSG CHIC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Please add the black stripes (vinyl or paint) Very hot look with that color...and stipes are unusual for a vert I think??

Thinking seriously about it. Maybe black or graphite. I just really got a good deal on this one and I don't have to wait.

OP
OP
S

SSG CHIC

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Thanks! I think there should be more of us! Although, I think it would scare the boys:omg:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456