New Girl

SSG CHIC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi, everyone! I guess I'm the new girl in town. Thanks for all the info I have found here. My SSG convertible should be here in a few weeks and I can't wait. I've wanted a Viper since the first ones came out. Now my dream is coming true.

Is there anything I need to know about breaking it in and has anyone seen the new violet color or heard when they plan to begin production on those? I've heard that if you have one Viper, you've got to have two so they don't get lonely in the winter;)

And it's nice to know I'm not the only car crazy girl in the world:D

V

Venomiss

Hi, everyone! I guess I'm the new girl in town. Thanks for all the info I have found here. My SSG convertible should be here in a few weeks and I can't wait. I've wanted a Viper since the first ones came out. Now my dream is coming true.

Is there anything I need to know about breaking it in and has anyone seen the new violet color or heard when they plan to begin production on those? I've heard that if you have one Viper, you've got to have two so they don't get lonely in the winter;)

And it's nice to know I'm not the only car crazy girl in the world:D

Look here:

http://forums.viperclub.org/new-owner-questions/610439-08-viper-break.html

Be sure to look in the new owners questions and welcome to the club!
Make sure the dealership gets your paperwork going for your 1 year VCA free membership that comes with the 2008's if they haven't already.
You are from what area of the country?

black mamba1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome! There are some of the best people in the world in this club. For break in procedures, you have Chuck Tator (914 763 3136) at Tators Dodge (oldest Dodge dealership in the world!). Chuck will answer your calls and answer every single question about Vipers you can think of. There is Dan Lesser, Joseph Dell, and numerous other really sharp guys that can assist you w/ any Viper issue you have.

Mke and Julie are also great! Again, welcome and let your new Viper life begin!

Limit

Viper Owner
Reaction score
This thread needs some pictures....of the car:p You have possibly the greatest wealth of knowledge on Vipers on these forums. And the people are nice too(Juli).

PS: I'm not one of them:D

Where are you from? Winter's are the worst!

Nsane1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome.. About the couple of weeks, I've been waiting on my SSG since the day orders were opened... Any day now, for months! UGH...

Maybe you'll get lucky.. And yes, you always need more than one!

OP
OP
S

SSG CHIC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks for the great welcoming party!!

As for my location...... Western North Carolina. The bad part is, my car will probably be here and I won't be able to enjoy it because of the weather. But today, it got up to 60+degrees and I didn't have a car to play in. Ugh!

Has anyone heard anything about the violet cars?

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Violet cars..someone said there was a problem with the paint ...So u're gonna purchase 2 08s? SSG in a vert is gonna be awesome...what rims? Of course we'd all love to see some pics with the top down(on the car)

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wow this site is so deprived of da ladies..170 post reads in 2 hours

TexasSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome to the club and congrats on the ride!!! I'm also new to the club and can tell you that in the short amount of time I've been on here, I have gotten a lot of good info from a lot of friendly people more than willing to lend help when they can.

I can't wait to go to my first event and start meeting other Viper owners. I'm currently the only Viper owner that I actually know.

OP
OP
S

SSG CHIC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ok, Wallbanger, here are the basic stats on the car. '08, SSG Convertible, black stripes, navigation (so I don't get lost) and H-spokes. Whatcha think?

my viper

enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok, Wallbanger, here are the basic stats on the car. '08, SSG Convertible, black stripes, navigation (so I don't get lost) and H-spokes. Whatcha think?

Very nice. Welcome.

:needpics:

PS: I know you don't have the car yet.

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score

perfect , if i had seen the ssg green before i ordered that would be my choice,, love the H rims, had my old ones chromed

521.JPG

511.JPG

Last edited:

tbsviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome and hope it gets delivered soon. Beautiful color choice!

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome and Congrats SSG Chic!:woot:

There are a bunch of us out here willing to help if we can, so don't hesitate to ask if you need to.:cool:

Practice your Royal wave, you are now a movie star!!:scool:

Reaction score
Welcome to the club, nice choice in color and options. You will love the car.

Where are you in western NC?
I was just in the area, my sister has a 2nd home in Waynesville-Maggie Valley area on Utah mountain.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kevsmu4