Diamondback will be at World of Wheels

vipergirl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey all you KC fans, just wanted to let you know we're taking the Diamondback to World of Wheels Feb. 15-17 at Bartle Hall. It's the first show we'll have it in since we got it. We're anxious to see how it does and what the crowd's response will be.
Hope you can all swing by and see us! :2tu:

V

Venomiss

We hope to see you there! Along with a bunch of KC VCA members too!:famous:

OP
OP
V

vipergirl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't wait!! We took our red viper down yesterday afternoon and there were so many cars waiting to get in- it was unbelievable! The waiting line was 7 blocks long! We had planned on going back home to get the Diamondback and getting it down there yesterday too, but with that long line, there was no way that was going to happen. So today we'll get the Diamondback there.

We are positioned side by side, right in the middle of the show, across from the Gail's Harley Davidson display. Can't wait to see you all this weekend! :)

Pictureman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw your car at the car show so I snapped a picture of it for you.:drive:

Tim G

DSCF3254_copy.jpg

DSCF3331_copy_copy.jpg

V

Venomiss

Dawn and Tim,
Your cars looked beautiful and what a spot right in the middle!
It was good to hear about all the KCVCA members who came to the show.:2tu:

We'll try and post a few pictures in a bit. Awesome show.:drive:

KURT E

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I understand that BOTH Vipers did well in the show...each winning awards. Congratulations Tim and Dawn. Kurt E

JohnnyBravo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Wollesen's cars were certainly the show stoppers at that event. Both cars looked incredible and had, by far, the biggest crowds around them during the show. :2tu:

OP
OP
V

vipergirl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, I think we officially survived the weekend. I didn't get out of bed until noon today - I was just a wee bit tired. The show was great and we met some wonderful people, both exhibitors and attendees. We ended up bringing 3 awards home from the show:

Best in Class for our Red SRT 10 convertible
Outstanding in Class for the Diamondback
Outstanding Engineering for the Diamondback

We were very exited and overall had a good time being at the show. It was a good learning experience for us since this was our first big car show. We learned a lot and I think next time we show we can do even better knowing what we now know.

I have lots of great photos, and I'll post those tomorrow. My download cord for my camera is at work and I am at home recooperating today. :)

We would like to thank everyone who came down to the show to support us! We really appreciate you all coming! Overall we probably had around 40 people we knew stop by to see us and that was wonderful!

Check back tomorrow and I'll have some pictures posted.

V

Venomiss

Well, I think we officially survived the weekend. I didn't get out of bed until noon today - I was just a wee bit tired. The show was great and we met some wonderful people, both exhibitors and attendees. We ended up bringing 3 awards home from the show:

Best in Class for our Red SRT 10 convertible
Outstanding in Class for the Diamondback
Outstanding Engineering for the Diamondback

We were very exited and overall had a good time being at the show. It was a good learning experience for us since this was our first big car show. We learned a lot and I think next time we show we can do even better knowing what we now know.

I have lots of great photos, and I'll post those tomorrow. My download cord for my camera is at work and I am at home recooperating today. :)

We would like to thank everyone who came down to the show to support us! We really appreciate you all coming! Overall we probably had around 40 people we knew stop by to see us and that was wonderful!

Check back tomorrow and I'll have some pictures posted.

Congratulations on your win!:2tu:
The book you made and the information posters were top notch.
We'll wait for your pictures first and take it easy!

OP
OP
V

vipergirl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here are some photos from the World of Wheels show. The judges said this was largest show they've ever had with over 750 entries and about 150 of those were motorcycles.

Diamondback.jpg

IMG_0795.JPG

IMG_0833.JPG

IMG_0834.JPG

IMG_0787.JPG

IMG_0792.JPG

IMG_0793.JPG

IMG_0794.JPG

IMG_0781.JPG

IMG_0782.JPG

IMG_0785.JPG

IMG_0811.JPG