Another new guy !

jaxviper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hello all, Been watching and learning for a bit now. Just acquired a 99 Rt/10 after selling a 340 4 speed Dart. Decided it was time to try something newer. Been a Mopar guy for life. Still have my 72 340 Valiant bracket car, runs mid 11s. Totally impressed by the Viper. Have lots of questions but I will look around before asking.

V

Venomiss

Welcome !!! Look around in all the new owners sections and we'd love to see pictures.

Area you are from?:drive:

tbsviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome and congrats. Waiting on those pics! Never enough pics!

mad0953

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Always room for one more. Viper is the best car I have ever had. I have learned a lot here. Congrats on making the move to the big "V".

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
jaxviper...welcome aboard!!! Feel free to ask questions...if you wish, the expert to ask questions to is: Chuck Tator (I ALWAYS recommend him to first-time Viper owners)...his #1-914-763-3136. His personal service cannot be beat. (OH, I see he even posted for you to call him...take him up on it, you will NOT be disappointed...ask away your questions!) Used to have a Dart myself...til the electric fried it in the 70's~~! LOVED it though. Cool Valiant...gotta post your pics...the Viper AND the Valiant if you could! Congratulations on your purchase~~~where are you located, if I may ask? ~juli

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth