Forgeline Fotos Wanted! "Immortalize Your Viper"

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Forgeline is updating their website, and would like to display YOUR Viper with any of their "Premier Series" (deep-dish) Wheel photos on your Viper (or even SOB).

If you would please email me your photo, along with your name/address, and "OK to Use Photo On Website Ad" or some such, We will mail you a free Viper keychain or doo-dad.

Or POST PHOTO HERE and email your address!!!

[email protected]

We will NOT use or post your name / address or email for any reason, other than to send the free keychain.

SOBs with Forgeline's wanted too (Some Other Brand)

Please, make your photos smaller files please? SINCE THIS POST LIVES FOREVER, OFFER EXPIRES 3/30/08 THANKS !!!

Last edited:

costanZo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Forgeline is updating their website, and would like to display YOUR Viper with any of their "Premier Series" (deep-dish) Wheel photos on your Viper (or even SOB).

If you would please email me your photo, along with your name/address, and "OK to Use Photo On Website Ad" or some such, We will mail you a free Viper keychain or doo-dad.

[email protected]

We will NOT use or post your name / address or email for any reason, other than to send the free keychain.

SOBs with Forgeline's wanted too (Some Other Brand)

Please, make your photos smaller files please? SINCE THIS POST LIVES FOREVER, OFFER EXPIRES 3/30/08 THANKS !!!

If we don't have premier series wheels can we still get a Viper Keychain!? :bling:

OP
OP
J

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
If we don't have premier series wheels can we still get a Viper Keychain!? :bling:

Absolutely.........I have tons of free time......call Mondays. **JUST KIDDING**

HOWEVER: YES ANYWAY! No Purchase Needed. VCA Members. Offer Expires Monday 3/3. You pay postage.

The Fine Print:

Place an Order for ANYTHING on our SECURE website. (a Tilt Knob for example.) In the 'comments' line write: " I dont want to buy ANYTHING at this time, I just want something FREE. MY VCA # is: ____"

PartsRack will then CANCEL what you ordered, you will NEVER be billed for it, and we simply bill your card $5 for priority US mail postage of your freebee. We will try to make it specific to YOUR VIPER, so be sure to fill in the optional Year-Model-Color fields. IF YOU DONT ENTER YEAR-MODEL-COLOR-VCA # you'll get nuttin.

Offer Expires 3/3, just for fun. [If you HAVE been our customer we will know, and we reserve the right to send other things....as customers know who DO buy things ]

costanZo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Absolutely.........I have tons of free time......call Mondays. **JUST KIDDING**

HOWEVER: YES ANYWAY! No Purchase Needed. VCA Members. Offer Expires Monday 3/3. You pay postage.

The Fine Print:

Place an Order for ANYTHING on our SECURE website. (a Tilt Knob for example.) In the 'comments' line write: " I dont want to buy ANYTHING at this time, I just want something FREE. MY VCA # is: ____"

PartsRack will then CANCEL what you ordered, you will NEVER be billed for it, and we simply bill your card $5 for priority US mail postage of your freebee. We will try to make it specific to YOUR VIPER, so be sure to fill in the optional Year-Model-Color fields. IF YOU DONT ENTER YEAR-MODEL-COLOR-VCA # you'll get nuttin.

Offer Expires 3/3, just for fun. [If you HAVE been our customer we will know, and we reserve the right to send other things....as customers know who DO buy things ]

I'm not a VCA member yet..
:sadpace:

And I don't own a Viper yet..
:realsad:

I'm still looking for the right deal! :2tu:

Madduc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I have there older WC3's, but, if Forgeline wants to send me a set of ST3P's I'll take alot of pictures and send that to them. Now how do I send the rims back?????

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Like this? I'm game!

Best of all, they were purchased from JonB!!!

3114viper_83.jpg

viper_74.jpg

viper_79.jpg