Editing

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't seem to edit a post from a few weeks ago, just real recent ones, but I have one I need to edit - how can I?

OP
OP
S

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks, PM sent!

So why is there is a time restriction in the first place for editing though? Can this be changed?

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The top of my profile says virginia/maryland vca member proudly serving....
how can I edit the proudly serving ... parts out?? I would like to put venom member there instead

Greetings, and welcome back! Thanks for your service! I corrected your title to read VA/MD VCA Member, but we're not currently putting Venom status in the title section.

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You did bring one of those fine looking weapons home to mount on the deck of my Formula? We could really impress the folks at Red Eyes Bar.
Did you get the region schedule or do you have a new email? Shoot me a pm, we have our first get together in Severna Park in a few weeks.

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks, PM sent!

So why is there is a time restriction in the first place for editing though? Can this be changed?

Allowing anyone to edit, days, weeks, months or years after the thread or post was started would enable an individual to alter the meaning and context of a discussion to suit their side of an argument or debate. Or to add incorrect information just for yuks once the original expert has departed. We are trying to build a searchable body of information that will last forever for enthusiasts that appreciate Viper. Any legitmate request to edit a post for any logical reason at any time will always be honored by the mods here.